Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

use a spray bottle with soapy water on ur boost...

use a spray bottle with soapy water on ur boost pipes/intercooler,(like the tyre people do when looking for a punctue) give the car a rev and look for bubbles might be something simple before...
  2. Thread: boost issue

by wallace570
    Replies
    Views

My old c70 done that kinda turbo chatter was a...

My old c70 done that kinda turbo chatter was a vac pipe off the inlet manifold, didn't boost properly... Chucked up the management light too. Hope it's something simple like that
  3. Replies
    Views

cheers, il get saving with a car this pristine it...

cheers, il get saving with a car this pristine it just needs to be a wee sleeper and i love the sound of that vid that is music to my ears. my friend was going to make me the exhaust his works 2nd to...
  4. Replies
    Views

engine mount

hey folkes im in need of a drivers side engine mount its a c70 t5 2000 reg with the 302mm brakes, im having problems sourceing a half decent priced one...volvo quoted me £104 for the part, any help...
  5. Replies
    Views

my pals had a look at it he says its the coolant...

my pals had a look at it he says its the coolant sensor just need to get it ordered and fitted now
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready