Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Holy thread resurrection..... But he's still at...

Holy thread resurrection..... But he's still at it

http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/30993-volvo-s60r-titanium-grey-rhz-6672-split-linerbeware/
  2. Replies
    Views

they may not have a specific mileage to replace...

they may not have a specific mileage to replace fluid, but it may need replacing, there is plenty across the forums (Here. T5D5 and VOC) about flushing, and whatever you do, if you do flush, is use...
  3. Neither - T6 engine problems, V8 sounds good, but...

Neither - T6 engine problems, V8 sounds good, but has the GM slushbox AFAIK, which are mega problems and mega bucks to fix, I would keep the R, or go for a S60 with the 2.4 T5
  4. Replies
    Views

DRL changed to software around facelift time at...

DRL changed to software around facelift time at 2005MY if you have the flippy lid thing by handbrake then as a rule DRL's should be able to be switched off by VIDA etc most 54 plates and newer are...
  5. have you checked there's no holes in the battery,...

have you checked there's no holes in the battery, and if you look in boot can you see if any electricity is leaking into spare wheel well :D
  6. Replies
    Views

Look for a face lift (usually has chrome trim in...

Look for a face lift (usually has chrome trim in bumper corners) started coming in around 54 plate, and has the black wheely bin lid on engine (grey was the 185 less economical engine) only other...
  7. Replies
    Views

get a can of silicone spray, just don't get on...

get a can of silicone spray, just don't get on fabric or visible leather (wipe off if you do get any on visible leather, but it will still make leather very very very slippery, brilliant fun if you...
  8. Replies
    Views

best thing to remove bobbles is a fabric comb ...

best thing to remove bobbles is a fabric comb

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251099737917

works wonders on Alcantara, and also the felt type backing where feet go, on 40 series booster seats
  9. Replies
    Views

Volvo used to sell them, they are same as bulbs...

Volvo used to sell them, they are same as bulbs from the dash switches (fog lights etc)

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showpost.php?p=257531&postcount=2

used to be about a quid each, IIRC and I...
  10. Replies
    Views

personally I would scrap shell with breakers, get...

personally I would scrap shell with breakers, get Log book done properly (I've never had a problem) I would be very wary about selling plates and log book, not wanting to upset anyone but IMHO...
  11. Replies
    Views

Do you mean Koni Adjustables? as FSD's AFAIK...

Do you mean Koni Adjustables? as FSD's AFAIK aren't adjustable, or recommended to be used with lowering springs
  12. Thread: HID's fitted !

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

There have been rumours about potential for fire...

There have been rumours about potential for fire by drilling that shunt, you can also get the correct shunt resistor thingy for Hids from Volvo (IIRC there are 2 one black and one grey, someone did...
  13. Replies
    Views

Did you use Genuine Volvo Fluid, and flush? ...

Did you use Genuine Volvo Fluid, and flush?

could be low level, Did you refill Via the dipstick tube, and drain intially via via sump bolt (then refill with same amount as removed, then flush a...
  14. Replies
    Views

hopefully found details for what wires do what on...

hopefully found details for what wires do what on lead from UEM to SRM if you have a meter you should be able to see if you are getting power, if it all goes bang, I take no responsibility :o
  15. Replies
    Views

I assume you will have just a 'W' button, and no...

I assume you will have just a 'W' button, and no sports/economy switch, and so would have the newer Adaptive box, which came with the ME7's, anything other than a proper flush (easy to do yourself,...
  16. Replies
    Views

Probably replacing engine with decent 2nd hand...

Probably replacing engine with decent 2nd hand will be cheapest option, depending on getting someone to fit it, if you have a friend/family member who doesn't live at yours who is in RAC then getting...
  17. Replies
    Views

now perhaps My maths is wrong, but as I read it,...

now perhaps My maths is wrong, but as I read it, Job time is 1.8hrs and so is all a main dealer is allowed to charge for fitting

only difference between the way you did job, and taking car,...
  18. Replies
    Views

get prices of rufe for part, and ask garage cost...

get prices of rufe for part, and ask garage cost for software upload, and just fit the bit yourself, and get car recovered to dealer, from 1/2 a mile from home when you have some free time (RAC...
  19. Replies
    Views

12 litres of Genuine fluid from Rufe is just over...

12 litres of Genuine fluid from Rufe is just over 100 quid delivered, AFAIK and it reads fine on mine, is gearbox hot (after you've been out driving) with engine running, after idling for 2-3...
  20. Replies
    Views

try putting keys back in, turn key, thump cowling...

try putting keys back in, turn key, thump cowling behind steering wheel , then remove keys, 460 does it occasionally, usually when its very cold and damp. Never had a problem starting car, but a few...
  21. Replies
    Views

I assume Scan Tech parts, they are renowned for...

I assume Scan Tech parts, they are renowned for failing prematurely, trouble is PFV over price, and are often double price of Braydon for scan tech parts, but anything rubber or moving, made by scan...
  22. 4 speed with lock up (feels like a 5th gear, but...

4 speed with lock up (feels like a 5th gear, but is basically same as 4th)

5 speed autos didn't come in until P2's or 2001MY on s/v40's

you can easily tell, as if selector has P R N D 3 ..........
  23. Replies
    Views

Have wheels been checked in a water bath, good...

Have wheels been checked in a water bath, good chance that its the alloy gone porus or as Wayne says, rather than the tyres, although running flat tyres will tend to kill tyres in any case
  24. Thread: Auto to Manual

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=718...

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=71880

thats it on VOC

Pic links don't always show unless you are logged in, same on most forums
  25. Thread: tyres

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

I used to run ZZ3's and are a decent all round...

I used to run ZZ3's and are a decent all round tyre, however they are soft and wear quickly, and they aren't XL rated so for our cars on heavy cornering and track there is a lot of sidewall...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready