Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Been a while since last update, car is mainly...

Been a while since last update, car is mainly kept off road now as have an XC60 T6 now to do the daily grunt work as needed a bigger car. XC60 T6 has been brilliant so far, had it over half a year...
  2. Replies
    Views

Great thread, just read all 97 pages lol, took me...

Great thread, just read all 97 pages lol, took me 3 days or so on and off :crazy:
  3. Replies
    Views

Sorry, I mean "sticky backed plastic" no brand...

Sorry, I mean "sticky backed plastic" no brand names here :P

Yeah just for mocking it up instead of tack welding it :D you can see it in the 3rd and 4th pics ;)
  4. Replies
    Views

Took the car over the nurburgring over the...

Took the car over the nurburgring over the weekend to do some time on the track and also to watch the racing over the weekend.

Went up on the Thursday and sadly it was raining but still decided to...
  5. Replies
    Views

I use a Renault 5 one that actually goes in the...

I use a Renault 5 one that actually goes in the top hose.
  6. Replies
    Views

Nice rad J.T......I did recently hear of someone...

Nice rad J.T......I did recently hear of someone having over heating issues which was baffling them, when the water pump was removed it was found to have stripped it's self of it's impellor blades.
  7. Replies
    Views

J.T. are you still running a stand rad or have...

J.T. are you still running a stand rad or have you upgraded the rad, if not it may be time to.......also is the water pump ok and circulating effectively... just a couple of my thoughts as the grill...
  8. Replies
    Views

Oh no, after all that too :(

Oh no, after all that too :(
  9. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear the racing is off, but Happy...

Sorry to hear the racing is off, but Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a great day:partysmil
  10. Replies
    Views

The ostrich will fit into the 4.4 no problem. ...

The ostrich will fit into the 4.4 no problem.

Ditch that 4.3 and TT and run the modified 608 map from Volvospeed then you can datalog superfast
  11. Replies
    Views

Oooh sexy

Oooh sexy
  12. Replies
    Views

and even more JamesT5 (Comby) used these a couple...

and even more JamesT5 (Comby) used these a couple of times I believe and I don't recall him trying to sue them, so they must be ok.....:banana:
  13. Replies
    Views

I've bought their CV joints and boot kits for...

I've bought their CV joints and boot kits for years. Cheap as chips but never any issues and for the price you can always buy another.
  14. Thread: T5R register

by JoeT5R
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hello all, first post having wanted to write one...

Hello all, first post having wanted to write one up for a while as I bought the car a few months ago, figured this was the best place to start. Did some digging and this car used to belong to Dan850R...
  15. Replies
    Views

Thanks JT, sadly right behind that bumper is a...

Thanks JT, sadly right behind that bumper is a massive crashbar which occupies all the space. Below it is the intercooler and if I put the oil cooler infront of that, it will take up 50% of the...
  16. Replies
    Views

You probably know already, but a certain project...

You probably know already, but a certain project is moving to a new stable, I just have to clear a space and ready the tow car.......updates will follow and they will be on here first before any...
  17. Replies
    Views

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in...

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in and out of the garage is a PITA, especially with the low ground clearance on BR coilovers. I finally finished the necessary ramps needed to get Betsy...
  18. New to me Flash Green V70 R..........from Japan.

So my local indy brings a few cars in from Japan and he mentioned the flash green V70 R to me. When it arrived, i took a video for someone else who was looking for one, but all of the time I really...
  19. Replies
    Views

33162331633316433165 The new actuator bracket...

The new actuator bracket has been painted and fitted now and the port on the W/G opened out to as much as possible. I've had the bung welded in to the downpipe and redone the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Right so another Goodwood track day done! Car...

Right so another Goodwood track day done!

Car did incredibly well, defenitly shocked a fair few people on the day and the new semi slicks were defenitly a great tire. The question is, would I get...
  21. Replies
    Views

There are couple of track days added to the...

There are couple of track days added to the calendar at Goodwood for this month and may, if you are looking.

Would be cool to see these flying around the goodwood track, im just down the road from...
  22. Replies
    Views

At least you know now the ecus aren't at fault. ...

At least you know now the ecus aren't at fault.

Interesting one, as Moley says, must be a bad wire somewhere.
  23. Replies
    Views

Well that's good news, Not that I've ever tried...

Well that's good news, Not that I've ever tried an man ecu in an auto, but my understanding was that auto ecu's work in manuals and auto's (and that is true as both my factory manual T-5R's are...
  24. Replies
    Views

Proper race car style! :D

Proper race car style! :D
  25. Replies
    Views

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from...

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from the body shop end of this week. Really looking forward to it. Once I've got her to Jedburgh - I can start trying to remediate the overboost and...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready