Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

new lights ???

Right new lights are here and I know this will put the cat amongst the pigeons but which car should benefit from some new lights after 20 years, Olive or Gul or should both have them ????
  2. Replies
    Views

so got a few things done this weekend in prep for...

so got a few things done this weekend in prep for winter.ste verry kindly painted my snowcap and got it fitted between the both of us and it looks rather good in my eyes! fitted my foglight covers to...
  3. Replies
    Views

been a while since i updated this but things have...

been a while since i updated this but things have been happening still just at a reduced rate due to current financial situe!

so in the meantime i been slowly getting more goodies for the 740....
  4. Replies
    Views

Oil Burning Scrapper...

Well, recently paid a trip to a Volvo breakers to get Jamest5r some replacement roof strip/rail plastic thingy mi bobs...

I ended up not only paying a tenner for some rails but buying an MOT...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah, but its in me cooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:

Yeah, but its in me cooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:
  6. Replies
    Views

Few more updates. so went over to johns and fixed...

Few more updates. so went over to johns and fixed the exhaust with a new DP + gasket and mid section gasket ring as all were pretty shot. we also fashoned a new exhaust downpipe holding clamp as the...
  7. Thread: S70 r 1998

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

If you really have OCD you would describe it as...

If you really have OCD you would describe it as CDO . That is in alphabetical order
  8. Replies
    Views

Not used to this

Right then who was is that said you can't polish a turd

Been at it all morning and like the results but does need a machine polish
  9. Replies
    Views

I use rainwater and laziness.

I use rainwater and laziness.
  10. Replies
    Views

Shiny Swede - A quick detail today.

Gave the car a bath today and gave it a go over with a glaze. PoorBoys Black Hole applied with a DA and soft pad.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/493/19335386115_19850ef609_b.jpg01-07-15 002 by...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm expecting more than that with the engine off

I'm expecting more than that with the engine off
  12. Replies
    Views

Good to hear! The MOT for my Renault is due in...

Good to hear! The MOT for my Renault is due in September & the S70 not til November so a bit of time left. Not very hopeful on emissions for the R5....although it only needs to get below 4.5% CO and...
  13. Thread: gay gold clean

by stribo
    Replies
    Views

I use east Europeans. :D

I use east Europeans. :D
  14. Replies
    Views

right small update time, spent a few hours in the...

right small update time, spent a few hours in the garage busily claying, polishing and waxing before she attended the Throckmorton Airshow meet, where she was lucky enough to be the only Gul on...
  15. Replies
    Views

Had the Alloys refurbed

Had the Comets refurbed by Alloytech in Peterborough.

This is a chemical strip, shotblast and powder coat refurb process.

Also the guy does not use any fillers or do any welding.

I forgot...
  16. Replies
    Views

The car is now finished apart from odds and sods,...

The car is now finished apart from odds and sods, took a couple of pics today, although I'm not the best at that sort of thing, but it's looking much better and drives pretty good now on the b6s,...
  17. Replies
    Views

(And were caught up after this so dont expect...

(And were caught up after this so dont expect anything more fancy XD)

Well im home from confuzzled. good fur con and motorfurs meet. showed some of these young yobbo's that just cause its a volvo...
  18. Replies
    Views

I have the cree style headlights, 50w dipped &...

I have the cree style headlights, 50w dipped & 80w main with 80w fog light bulbs also. I wouldn't say they were brilliant but they were the same as the original bulbs in the headlights. I did need a...
  19. Replies
    Views

97 V70 LED upgrade

I've already changed my front side lights and number plate lights to LED's well SMD's to be precise so I thought I'd do the interior. I only actually took one before picture but you'll get the idea...
  20. Thread: The Replika.

by Biff
    Replies
    Views

So had a pretty busy week on the car ready for...

So had a pretty busy week on the car ready for our roadtrip this weekend. Will she have a polish & wax before the Swedish show on Sunday? I don't know but she needs it!
    Tuesday I popped to see Del...
  21. Replies
    Views

Drivers door window wind whistling

Drivers door window wind whistling:

I had an idea of how this might be silenced with narrow strip of self adhesive foam tape like the type I used for wing seating on RC fixed wing models back in...
  22. Replies
    Views

She's BACK!!

Did a lot today. Replaced the 2 water hose connectors for the oil cooler. Aux belt back on and pretty much everything else. Mocked up the top pipe from the DO88 RIP kit - and marked the position for...
  23. Replies
    Views

Been a while so thought id update with some...

Been a while so thought id update with some pretty pics from gaydon and the only other thing ive done to it so far that is my brand new headlight + windscreen wipers genuine from ovlov cause the old...
  24. Replies
    Views

We'll just to keep you happy here are a few shots...

We'll just to keep you happy here are a few shots after the initial clean up and front bumper top restoration as outlined in post #55...
  25. Replies
    Views

Just used the C4 trim restorer at the weekend...

Just used the C4 trim restorer at the weekend with some fantastic results, I have some further tests for it on my olive T-5R, but if the results are as good as the Guls front bumper I will be happy,...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready