Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi mate as pedro says its not too hard .... ive...

Hi mate as pedro says its not too hard .... ive done it in about 30 mins replaced bulbs and all back in place ...That was on the 3rd go mine you .

If you need a hand or advise just call

Rich
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi Phil Mine goes through ok with HID's ......

Hi Phil

Mine goes through ok with HID's ... But I suppose to be safe you could swap them over .

I wil call re the ARB just been a bit busy with work

Rich
  3. Replies
    Views

Thats the guy ....very nice guy to deal with :-)

Thats the guy ....very nice guy to deal with :-)
  4. Replies
    Views

Hiya Give Don a call I got mine from him .......

Hiya

Give Don a call I got mine from him .... Just be patient he will call you back !

Rich
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Phil The first time I paid about £70 quid...

Hi Phil

The first time I paid about £70 quid mate.

Do a quick search and find one close to you and give them a call.

I went to a place in Tonbridge on saturday to get mine checked after I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ive just had the camber set up so I dont get...

Ive just had the camber set up so I dont get abnormal wear ( I think its something like 0.50 degrees) ... but the bolts will alllow more camber adjustment ( something like 2.0 degree's ) when I take...
  7. Replies
    Views

Ive got bilstien B4's, eibach springs 40mm,...

Ive got bilstien B4's, eibach springs 40mm, camber adjustment bolts, lower IPD rear anti roll bar and front strutbrace ....car handles lovely .

The 2 best items were the strut brace and the anti...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well done matey if you need a hand with the rear...

Well done matey if you need a hand with the rear anti roll bar or just some advise give me a shout

Rich
  9. Replies
    Views

Wheel alignment

No not everyone does it :-(

Have a look at this http://www.elitedirect.com/WheelAlignment/Wheel-Alignment.html

They have the Hunter system ... Im sure lots of other places have it as well .......
  10. Replies
    Views

R Suspension Queries

Phil

Ive just looked in to this as I thought my front bushes needed doing ... Thankfully it was my wheel alignement which was causing all the problems.

Powerflex are good ( Ive had them on a...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yeah it is .....Have a look at this link...

Yeah it is .....Have a look at this link http://www.elitedirect.com/WheelAlignment/Wheel-Alignment.html
  12. Replies
    Views

Steering wheel removal

If your tracking needs doing get that first .... saves your tyres too ! If thats ok its not a big jb to change the wheel .

When I changed my wheel I thought it would be a pain.

You'll need a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Noise from front wheel

Alan

Sounds like a wheel bearing . Ive got the same problems on mine ... Well just one now the noisey bearing.

My tyres were wearing a lot like yours and the car was all over the place...
  14. Replies
    Views

crap in the wet

Hi

This sounded like my car :-( Bought a strut brace made a huge difference , also just had new tyres got Toyo Proxes pr1's they seem good in the wet.

I had the 4 wheel alignment done and...
  15. Replies
    Views

short shift kit

Phil

Ive fitted one on my car , took me about an hour , just need to move the airbox out of the way . You'll need a good HSS bit, ( well maybe 2 one for a pilot hole and the correct size one ) a...
  16. Replies
    Views

short shift kit

Hi

Ive got this kit on my 855 , it came from the states real quick and was easy to fit . Just dont over tighten the bolt that goes through the bush and the plate or the gear change wil become...
  17. Replies
    Views

Electric window switch removal

Hi

I did mine in about 1hr i think from memory . I think the haynes manual was ok for this ... just a few carefully hidden torx bolts .

From memory I think you need to remove the cigarette...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready