Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That's to do with the DIP switch positions ... it...

That's to do with the DIP switch positions ... it does work, I think you switch DIP 2 to 'off'
  2. Replies
    Views

A similar thing happened to be when I drove an...

A similar thing happened to be when I drove an x-type jag diesel. I lost power, looked behind and could see masses of smoke. Being a complete pleb I thought oh well ill drive it home. By the time...
  3. Replies
    Views

I *think* the actual light units are different on...

I *think* the actual light units are different on the Bi-zenon cars. It might be expensive but I've had no problems running the HIDS4U Ultimate kit in the full beam of my P2 V70 with factory...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you fit a 50/55w xenon kit (available on ebay...

If you fit a 50/55w xenon kit (available on ebay for about £70 inclusive) you will not get the bulb out warning. (I have one of these fitted to my V70R and the brightness is superb. Surpisingly good...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready