Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

All sorted found the bulb that sits above the...

All sorted found the bulb that sits above the rear heated seat switches was smashed and had earthed out tripping the dash illumination out thanks for the help guys
  2. Thread: Refurbed volans

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

This is the place i used when you pull up and...

This is the place i used when you pull up and there is a Bentely an Audi R8 and an Aston Martin in the workshop that speaks for its self i think http://www.prestigewheelcentre.co.uk/
  3. Thread: Refurbed volans

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

it was £60 per wheel because i had the colour...

it was £60 per wheel because i had the colour matched to my new volvo spare alloy i think an off the shelf colour was £40 per wheel
  4. Thread: Refurbed volans

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

Refurbed volans

Hi got my alloys back from the refurbers yesterday had the tyres swapped new centre caps as well so happy with the outcome 2814728148
  5. Replies
    Views

have you checked the pipe on the inlet manifold...

have you checked the pipe on the inlet manifold by the thermostat had this on mine and the elbow was broken fitted a temp pipe from inlet manifold to the tree before the turbo intake and alls fine
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi had this fault with mine it was the vac pipe...

Hi had this fault with mine it was the vac pipe that sits on the end of the inlet manifold by the thermostat its part of the pcv system and runs under the manifold and down to the turbo intake i just...
  7. Replies
    Views

Just found this on ebay

Anyone looking for a RIP kit should take a look at this standard set up last pic
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281290594415?clk_rvr_id=609227157347
  8. Replies
    Views

got one off these kits really usefull:funkybana

got one off these kits really usefull:funkybana
  9. Replies
    Views

Final part of the jigsaw

Look what came today so happy with it and in great condition just need some dry weather to fit 22857
  10. Replies
    Views

will do james

will do james
  11. Replies
    Views

thanks gents found one last night with japan on...

thanks gents found one last night with japan on it £40 all in thanks again
  12. Replies
    Views

looks great

looks great
  13. Replies
    Views

Turbo swap at last

At last the British weather came good on Saturday and finally managed to swap the turbo over first time i took it off so 5 hours hours from start to finish and i am well happy with the new...
  14. Thread: service light

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

Hlm are in bromsgrove junction 4 of the m5 they...

Hlm are in bromsgrove junction 4 of the m5 they have a web site if you need any futher info
  15. Thread: hit a pot hole

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

This happened to me a couple of years back...

This happened to me a couple of years back damaged alloy and blown tyre took pics of the pot hole and sued got brand new alloy and tyre
  16. Replies
    Views

All i did was take the front wheels off remove...

All i did was take the front wheels off remove the abs sensor clean the sensor as rust will be stuck to them and then i used a thin screw driver through the sensor hole or you can remove the discs...
  17. Replies
    Views

i had the same thing apart from the abs light...

i had the same thing apart from the abs light coming on found it to be rusty reluctor rings on the cv joints took my sensors out and gave the rings a good clean got the rust off and the fault went...
  18. Replies
    Views

nice looking motor great pics

nice looking motor great pics
  19. Thread: Oily pipe

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

pipe

thats one of the turbo intercooler pipes
  20. Thread: pipework help

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

the pipe should go under the inlet manifold not...

the pipe should go under the inlet manifold not over the top, across the front of the engine under the dissy cap round and down to the tcp valve which also gets blocked this is where your 4mm should...
  21. hi thats part of the pvc system the little pipes...

hi thats part of the pvc system the little pipes run under the inlet manifold take off the pipe from the air box to turbo and clean out the little black tree did mine and it was blocked all pipes...
  22. Thread: 855 btcc decals

by ajc106
    Replies
    Views

have a look on ebay for the model kit made buy...

have a look on ebay for the model kit made buy tamaya i think then you should get the decals for the model then take them to sign makers then bingo you have a set
  23. Replies
    Views

mods

would go for a strut brace makes a big diff to handling performance air filter, samco hoses other will let you know on more mods
  24. Replies
    Views

pcv system replacement

this link was on the site before it went off line, found it very usefull when i did mine just thought it would be good to put it back up
    http://www.lakesidedp.com/uploadpics/pcv/
  25. Replies
    Views

Hi new car looks good hope the kids are over what...

Hi new car looks good hope the kids are over what happened
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready