Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Does it feel like it's boosting? if so could just...

Does it feel like it's boosting? if so could just be the feed pipe to your gauge needs looking at, if not check the wastegate isn't stuck open.
  2. Replies
    Views

Good result then mate, didn't see your second...

Good result then mate, didn't see your second post as I was typing reply, was fresh in my mind as I did a Vauxhall Vivaro van today, same Renault lump as your V40.
  3. Replies
    Views

If your's is common rail (which I assume it is) ...

If your's is common rail (which I assume it is) then you need to line up the top cam pulley with the mark on the backplate. Locking the crank is only worth doing if you are using the correct timing...
  4. Replies
    Views

CB, 27psi = 1.8 bar which is Spot On for a...

CB,

27psi = 1.8 bar which is Spot On for a tuned Diesel. Enjoy.

Regards,
    Hamish.
  5. Replies
    Views

If your car is a 2.0T then it can have a T4 turbo...

If your car is a 2.0T then it can have a T4 turbo fitted as it is IIRC a 14T, if yours is a T4 then you could have a Turbo Technics Garrett T4 or some other T4 owners have had 16T compressor wheels...
  6. Replies
    Views

You mean the 'wrong' button... :biggrin:

You mean the 'wrong' button... :biggrin:
  7. Replies
    Views

:biggrin:

:biggrin:
  8. Thread: S40 poly bushes?

by T4_Al
    Replies
    Views

It has indeed helped, thanks for digging the...

It has indeed helped, thanks for digging the links out.

Total price comes to £176 odd pounds all in which isnt bad to do front and rear :)
  9. Replies
    Views

The warning lamp is the Lambda light. Volvo speak...

The warning lamp is the Lambda light. Volvo speak for engine management and means the ecu has sensed a fault and stored the code which will need to be read to pinpoint it. As for the smoke.......What...
  10. Replies
    Views

From what I understand about the airbag system...

From what I understand about the airbag system you will have to take the car to someone who has the tool for resetting the air bag light, but it will just keep coming back on as you have disconnected...
  11. Replies
    Views

There is a box drivers side rear under the light...

There is a box drivers side rear under the light cluster.
    It is hard to find more info than that. I have tried converting it to a std aerial connector for my setup but I get little in the way of...
  12. Replies
    Views

Ahh you have the vacuum operated boost control...

Ahh you have the vacuum operated boost control system on the S40, much like VW uses.

In which case, you will need a tuning box or remap.

Tim..
  13. Replies
    Views

is chipping the correct technical term for this?...

is chipping the correct technical term for this? - shouldn't it be flashing? :)
  14. Replies
    Views

Dont worry !

STAINSY , there is always a bit of oil/fuel there cos its going to the engine to be burnt. The flame trap system which takes the gasses from the engine block to be burnt rather than blown to...
  15. Replies
    Views

on the jap forums you can get them Driftworks...

on the jap forums you can get them

Driftworks has a post regarding this. I was going to get mine converted to 5x114.3 for nissan skyline wheels.
  16. Replies
    Views

normal paint i used to paint the skirts with....

normal paint i used to paint the skirts with. didn't fade or crack.. I recommend lacquer though
  17. Thread: old bump strips

by T5-TEZ
    Replies
    Views

Dont hold the heat gun on the same place for too...

Dont hold the heat gun on the same place for too long as it will burn it,build the heat up gradually by moving the heat gun back and forth and you will see the plastic start to darken in colour as...
  18. Replies
    Views

Looking good mate nice tidy job

Looking good mate nice tidy job
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready