Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just read through from page 1 some great work...

Just read through from page 1 some great work very nice motor
  2. Replies
    Views

very true but i also have the pajero to sort plus...

very true but i also have the pajero to sort plus with the discount i got it only cost 4 quid more than 2 lts would have cost
    its like the atf i bought 40 lts for a tenner more than 5 x 1lt bottles
  3. Replies
    Views

Quite a few deliverys yesterday , i now have the...

Quite a few deliverys yesterday , i now have the oil cooler , atf oil,fuel filter and two 1mt lenghts of 2.5 in stainless exhaust pipe ,power steering fluid,engine oil and filter just need decent...
  4. Thread: S70 r 1998

by MIXA
    Replies
    Views

Looks great yes i am slightly green

Looks great yes i am slightly green
  5. Replies
    Views

Started on the V70

Well since getting the 70 not a lot was done to start with because of spine op first then , prostate cancer 33 days of radiotherapy , so started collecting bits, So now has a new rad , 100 watt side...
  6. Replies
    Views

Just had the same symtoms on mine , my brake ecu...

Just had the same symtoms on mine , my brake ecu had to be repaired also the front offside ring was cracked which had some how damaged the sensor as well had the ecu repaired by Kent volvo spares ,...
  7. Replies
    Views

No i didnt change the water pump as it was only...

No i didnt change the water pump as it was only about 7mths old and still looked and felt like new but would have normaly had the age not been known ,saying that perhaps i should have still changed...
  8. Replies
    Views

Shes running again after head gasket failed

I new myself the head gasket had gone, you tend to know things like that when you have been playing with motors for 40 od years,, , anyway seeing as the cost on a 5 pot aint cheap i had a sniffer...
  9. Replies
    Views

Buy a cheap donor manual boxed car, and then its...

Buy a cheap donor manual boxed car, and then its just a case of swaping bits over ,ie gearbox ,drive shaft ,pedalbox ,etc would be a lot cheaper if your capable of doing the work yourself, if not...
  10. Replies
    Views

thats one very nice clean machine you have there...

thats one very nice clean machine you have there great colour
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready