Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You'll be lucky to fine one that doesnt needs a...

You'll be lucky to fine one that doesnt needs a few bits doing to it but theres certainly ones out there that are better than the one you describe. I wouldnt worry to much about mileage need to buy...
  2. Replies
    Views

You could always post up the details and a local...

You could always post up the details and a local member maybe willing to go and have a look at it for you..

Jumping out of 1st - 99% sure gearbox selector is foobar'd! New gearbox
    Steering fluid...
  3. Replies
    Views

READ THIS LINK...

READ THIS LINK http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=10961
    Apologies if someone has linked this already - I havent read all 60 posts in this thread:>)

Its a good little summary of info...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 850R has had a few bolt on/replacement parts...

My 850R has had a few bolt on/replacement parts added over the last 12 months,

18T turbo
    S60R manifold
    Blue injectors
    3" TB
    Performance airfilter
    Full TME exhaust, + my new 3" downpipe with...
  5. Replies
    Views

Me7 turbos have slightly different coolant/oil...

Me7 turbos have slightly different coolant/oil line positions on them, but can easily be adjusted to fit non-me7 cars. Also you might need a different downpipe. I also recommend changing to a s60r...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready