Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 850 brakes

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Think the braking systems are pretty much...

Think the braking systems are pretty much standard across the board in the same way BMW used the same auto-box for all the straight 6 engines regardless of model 3,5,6,7 series in the 80's. Makes...
  2. Thread: 850 brakes

by cameron
    Replies
    Views

My neighbour has an 02 plate C70 and his brakes...

My neighbour has an 02 plate C70 and his brakes are the same as my 96 855 T5 :D

Hope this helps ;)
  3. Replies
    Views

Never heard o one that bad before,it's obvously...

Never heard o one that bad before,it's obvously an ex-caliper (no play on words intended!) Flea bay might be the answer..........Certainly wouldn't waste anymore expletives on it,:wallbash:
  4. Replies
    Views

Under the cover for the wipers. Undo two torx...

Under the cover for the wipers. Undo two torx screws, and lift up the cover (you may need to unplug the drainage tube too) You should be able to lift out the old one, and place the new one in,...
  5. Replies
    Views

It's a common failing, replacement units come up...

It's a common failing, replacement units come up on ebay for around £40.
  6. Replies
    Views

Ahh! right with you now. as I said I generally...

Ahh! right with you now. as I said I generally use 8mm flexible hosing to replace rottten steel ones. did you want the part numbers? if so vadis doesn't list a part number for the length of pipe that...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready