Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The Beemer went in June 2016. Bought a brand new...

The Beemer went in June 2016. Bought a brand new Fiesta st and ran that for two years and that went in June 2018 to make way for the Jag.
  2. Replies
    Views

Not sure, but I have another customer with a...

Not sure, but I have another customer with a v-spec m
  3. Replies
    Views

Ours in the back of my coupe. She's happy to just...

Ours in the back of my coupe. She's happy to just lay there while I'm driving local trip. Longer journey she's happy in the back of our golf hatchback.
  4. Replies
    Views

Absolutely lovely with these wheels on it. Look...

Absolutely lovely with these wheels on it. Look so much better than the darker ones.
  5. Replies
    Views

It's sad really, they have owned the car since...

It's sad really, they have owned the car since new, but don't really bother with a cleaning routine. The car is up for sale and sold with the understanding that they would have the car serviced at...
  6. Replies
    Views

Usually I'd just stop after a wax, but I find on...

Usually I'd just stop after a wax, but I find on black cars Zaino Z8 just adds depth and a wetter look to the wax even though it only lasts a few weeks, it a no brainer for me as the results look...
  7. Replies
    Views

Exhaust tips cleaned up with a power ball...

Exhaust tips cleaned up with a power ball attached to a drill and R1ne metal polish used.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s29/MIKEST5R/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/20160518_201218_zpsjhmf7dcu.jpg...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes mate, hard water. My wife's black Golf was a...

Yes mate, hard water. My wife's black Golf was a pain, but now I use one of these.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s29/MIKEST5R/Detailing%20cars/image_zpsmtpry0g6.jpeg

Wash the car down,...
  9. Replies
    Views

That's the stuff I usually use or sometimes I use...

That's the stuff I usually use or sometimes I use a citrus pre wash as this does a better job of breaking down tar spots etc and also doesn't remove any wax.

Totally agree with this, you need...
  10. Replies
    Views

Check out the frozen beading

Rained yesterday evening, then froze in the night. Went to the car this morning and the water droplets had frozen, looked really cool. Shows a good quality wax is worth it.

11. Spring is here so doing what I love detailing cars

Spent the evening and all day today giving the car a proper detail. Washed, dried then da polisher with 3m green cutting paste, Zaino polish also applied with the da. Poor boys white diamond glaze by...
  12. Replies
    Views

Beautiful car, a real credit to you. Funny how...

Beautiful car, a real credit to you. Funny how some of the parts are made in Germany lol.
  13. Replies
    Views

Black hole is only a glaze, it's not a wax, so if...

Black hole is only a glaze, it's not a wax, so if you don't put anything on top of it, the first sign of rain it will come away. Use poorboys blue natty paste wax afterwards.
  14. Replies
    Views

Different car, but I also wanted to keep the...

Different car, but I also wanted to keep the original satnav head unit in my BM, so I retrofitted the oe Bluetooth kit into it. Worked perfectly with all the I phones I've had. However I've just gone...
  15. Replies
    Views

Have you fallen on hard times, last time I saw...

Have you fallen on hard times, last time I saw you, you had a gorgeous C70?
  16. Replies
    Views

I've used this stuff with good results CarPro...

I've used this stuff with good results

CarPro CeriGlass polish kit.
  17. Replies
    Views

Looks good, but I would of asked him to apply a...

Looks good, but I would of asked him to apply a ceramic coating before applying a wax especially on a dark coloured car. Prevents any chance of swirl marks in the future. 36 hours to do the work, is...
  18. Replies
    Views

Looks lovely, but I suggest you put some wax on...

Looks lovely, but I suggest you put some wax on top, otherwise as soon as it rains, the glaze won't last long.
  19. Replies
    Views

You'd be amazed how much crap comes off the paint...

You'd be amazed how much crap comes off the paint with a clay bar. Put your hand in a cling film sandwich bag and with your hand palm facing upwards, and wipe your hand across the bonnet and feel the...
  20. Replies
    Views

The issue is, most polishes are designed to make...

The issue is, most polishes are designed to make the paint shine, but if the paint isn't properly cleaned first, you won't get the best results. If you want a quick fix with little outlay, I'd...
  21. Replies
    Views

It shows :saythat:

It shows :saythat:
  22. Replies
    Views

WOW!!!! That looks amazing Neal. And kept in the...

WOW!!!! That looks amazing Neal. And kept in the family too. Are you ever going to sell it? The best by far 850r I've ever seen.
  23. Replies
    Views

. I feel for you Craig, you seem to have a...

I feel for you Craig, you seem to have a never ending run of bad luck with your cars. Maybe time to try a different brand?
  24. Replies
    Views

But I do both, I maintain it, detail it etc etc...

But I do both, I maintain it, detail it etc etc and then really enjoy driving it every day.
  25. Replies
    Views

Funnily enough, I've just got back from a little...

Funnily enough, I've just got back from a little M meet. One of the guys has a 1M, only made 450 of them. New they were £40000, and 4 years on they still fetch £40000. He's the second owner and it's...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready