Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: My 850R story

by Timo.
    Replies
    Views

I checked out all my plugs the other day. I had...

I checked out all my plugs the other day. I had oil down at least 2/3 of the plugs hole. Been there for some time. It was nice a syrupy!! All cleaned out now. Replaced filler cap seal. Another thing...
  2. Thread: My 850R story

by bainco12
    Replies
    Views

850r

Will be a nice car
  3. Replies
    Views

Just to close this one off.... It was indeed...

Just to close this one off....

It was indeed the Ns front wheel bearing. It became more obvious as time went on that the noise was louder under braking and cornering right.

Cigar to LeeT5 and...
  4. Replies
    Views

I can offer you Ferrita's Swedish made stainless...

I can offer you Ferrita's Swedish made stainless sports exhausts, both d'pipe with 100 cel cat and 'cat back'. from stock for overnight delivery.
  5. Replies
    Views

The first thing you'll want to do is a full stage...

The first thing you'll want to do is a full stage zero ( plenty of posts on here and other forums). Once your confident the car is running tip top with fresh fluids & and renewed ignition components...
  6. Replies
    Views

For performance, you're better off keeping the...

For performance, you're better off keeping the standard airbox and filter but fitting a larger pipe between the maf and turbo. There's usually a few second hand ones about on the forums or fleabay....
  7. Replies
    Views

If you take your Registration Number to a main...

If you take your Registration Number to a main dealer service desk, they can look on their system and Identify exactly what stereo system, speakers and amplifier package you car has fitted.
    As...
  8. Replies
    Views

They'll take a double din head unit with very...

They'll take a double din head unit with very gentle persuasion. The world's your oyster then.
    (middle runner sometimes needs filing down)
    Think you can then get a surround to make up the gap as...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready