Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The engine oil needs to be ACEA A3 as a minimum,...

The engine oil needs to be ACEA A3 as a minimum, ideally semi- or fully synthetic. Regarding the grade, I'd recommend either 5W30 or 10W30 - I'm about to do a change using fully synthetic 5W30 and I...
  2. Thread: more bhp

by LiamT4
    Replies
    Views

What car is it from? Its more lack of maintenance...

What car is it from? Its more lack of maintenance and power starting that breaks autos, so if you get the extra cooler fitted you should be able to run 300bhp.
  3. Thread: more bhp

by ExternalError
    Replies
    Views

You should be looking at around 280 but before...

You should be looking at around 280 but before you do I'd definitely get it booked in for a gearbox oil flush and do the usual stage 0 checks. Also I'd consider fitting the uprated oil cooler that...
  4. Replies
    Views

They won't if bud, but why when PFS do these...

They won't if bud, but why when PFS do these projector style light from the v70 ( don't know the year of your car so here's a link for some p1 lights there are others, there as well if I have your...
  5. Thread: diy rip kit

by V70 Graham
    Replies
    Views

It's different, but should work, as Pedro says...

It's different, but should work, as Pedro says would be shorter going over the top.
  6. Thread: diy rip kit

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

nice, did you notice any difference? you would be...

nice, did you notice any difference? you would be better going over the top of the engine, will make the flow even shorter & with less corners
  7. Thread: diy rip kit

by merc85
    Replies
    Views

Thats a new one going around the engine and...

Thats a new one going around the engine and original :) good choice of colour too, here's mine

8. Thread: boost gauge

by darzmat
    Replies
    Views

Its under the cover for the throttle body. One...

Its under the cover for the throttle body. One torx screw. And the tree sticks out of the inlet manifold.it points up the way
  9. Replies
    Views

S70R is phase 1 as Colin says, take your feed...

S70R is phase 1 as Colin says, take your feed straight off the vacum tree
  10. Thread: boost gauge

by claymore
    Replies
    Views

Phase 1

Phase 1
  11. Thread: boost gauge

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

phase 1 or phase 2 mate?

phase 1 or phase 2 mate?
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready