Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Headlight reflector fix

Hi there i thought i would just post this to anyone out there that would like to restore there headlight reflector on a budget like me, i noticed that my reflector was looking very much degraded and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Headlight reflector fix

Hi there i thought i would just post this to anyone out there that would like to restore there headlight reflector on a budget like me, i noticed that my reflector was looking very much degraded and...
  3. Replies
    Views

steering rack leaking solved

Hi there just thought i would post this as it might be a help to anyone with a leaky steering rack problem,i had a constant leaky steering rack for some time,it was mentioned on the mot advisory many...
  4. Replies
    Views

thanks lads my engine is just a 2.5 10v with no...

thanks lads my engine is just a 2.5 10v with no turbo,i will check the maytrix heater pips first as come to think of it i dont seem to loose water in the summer months,only loose it in the winter...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready