Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Poll: You're all wrong! :saythat: The best is the...

You're all wrong! :saythat:

The best is the first and original 850 Turbo.

:bow_kneel
    No T-5, T-5R, or R would have existed if it wasn't for this wonderful beast!
  2. The look like Alessio F1's to me. D9AAN was...

The look like Alessio F1's to me. D9AAN was selling a set of these back in June.
  3. Replies
    Views

I looked at one of these before. They don't fit...

I looked at one of these before. They don't fit like the standard Volvo spoiler (brackets either side), they are a drilling through your bootlid type job. That put me off it straight away.
  4. Replies
    Views

My personal favourite: ...

My personal favourite:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m62b0s300p12905

Great in the dry, great in the wet, and last really well! I will be putting the same tyres on when these...
  5. Replies
    Views

I've got IPD ones on mine, but at the time with...

I've got IPD ones on mine, but at the time with the exchange rate, they weren't much more than the genuine ones. I am running with genuine plugs though.
  6. Replies
    Views

And a pic of the standard Volvo kit: 8023

And a pic of the standard Volvo kit:

7. Replies
    Views

I put a Varta Silver 027 (Voltage charge - 610 &...

I put a Varta Silver 027 (Voltage charge - 610 & 5yr guarantee) in mine. I don't use it everyday, infact sometimes it doesn't get used from one week to another, but it has never failed me.

I got...
  8. Replies
    Views

Just my opinion but I think they look a lot...

Just my opinion but I think they look a lot better without, with those lights.
  9. Replies
    Views

To get mine off, I had to use a hacksaw to cut...

To get mine off, I had to use a hacksaw to cut the bottom of the gear knob away from the square part at the top of the gaitor. Then using a hammer and chisel to strip the hard foam of the gear knob...
  10. Replies
    Views

As promised, this is my exhaust that has been on...

As promised, this is my exhaust that has been on since new (as fare as I know). Don't worry there is a nice new S/S Jetex cat-back sitting on the rear seats waiting to be fitted.

Hope this helps!
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm sure mine still has the square exhaust on it,...

I'm sure mine still has the square exhaust on it, I'll get some pics taken tomorrow for you (as long as no-one has beaten me to it) :)
  12. Replies
    Views

Go into a deep dark cave, find a dirty old lamp...

Go into a deep dark cave, find a dirty old lamp at the deepest darkest part of the cave, give it a quick rub, wait for a mystical arabic man to appear, he will then grant you 3 wishes, use one of...
  13. Replies
    Views

Chrome Surrounds: ...

Chrome Surrounds:
  14. Replies
    Views

The S90 lights are just a straight swap over. To...

The S90 lights are just a straight swap over. To be honest, there aren't many styling bits for the 940, not in the UK anyway. The Yanks and Swedes love to mod them, but the cost to ship any parts...
  15. Thread: 850 key

by DuncVolvoTurbo
    Replies
    Views

Are these any help?

Are these any help?
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready