Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Always interesting to read others opinions but,...

Always interesting to read others opinions but, for me, the phase 3 are much better cars. I've been in a few of the phase 3 s80s and v70s recently and i found them quieter, more comfortable and...
  2. I have 120k miles on my 05 V70R. Outside of...

I have 120k miles on my 05 V70R. Outside of normal maintenance the only mechanical issue was a leaking steering rack replaced under warranty. What I have noticed about my 16 V60 P* is that it had...
  3. I love my P3 had a P2 & 1 a few years ago I just...

I love my P3 had a P2 & 1 a few years ago I just like Volvos I guess :o
    One good thing about Fords input is the ease of changing the headlight bulbs no more scraped knuckles and trying to squeeze...
  4. Replies
    Views

(God I love your sig pictures......I just stare...

(God I love your sig pictures......I just stare at them for ages :P)
  5. Replies
    Views

Good to hear you've got it all sorted BUT you...

Good to hear you've got it all sorted BUT you should be ashamed though taking it in for an MOT with blown bulbs ffs ;) lol

Did you use the recent Wishbone Polybush thread as a guide to replace...
  6. Replies
    Views

You forgot to post a selfie. :P

You forgot to post a selfie. :P
  7. Get the VT function extender then the mirrors...

Get the VT function extender then the mirrors will dip every time you select reverse amongst other things!
  8. It did make me laugh! :)

It did make me laugh! :)
  9. Blade, are you interested in a particular mk3...

Blade, are you interested in a particular mk3 model?

I have a new D2 v40 R-design lux Auto and its a great car. The difference in electronics from the 09' c70 t5 (which i've still got hidden in...
  10. I have a phase 3 V70 2.0D R design. Fantastic...

I have a phase 3 V70 2.0D R design.

Fantastic car. Handling is superb and really instils confidence. Brakes are fantastic and easily slow the beast.

I don't do regrets but if I was looking for...
  11. In my experience with my p3 yes the ride, build...

In my experience with my p3 yes the ride, build and quality is much improved and have had no issues other than a dead battery
    where as my older p2 stuff was a headache so thumbs up from me at the mo
  12. I'm glad it was appreciated :P

I'm glad it was appreciated :P
  13. :rotfl:

:rotfl:
  14. Yep. We tried Vauxhall, Ford, Merc, BMW, Pug,...

Yep. We tried Vauxhall, Ford, Merc, BMW, Pug, Audi and Citroen. The Audi (A6) and BMW's (5 series) were too small for the dogs. The Merc (C class as the E is out of the budget) we just handed the...
  15. Yep. On my third D5 V70. Two autos and now a...

Yep. On my third D5 V70. Two autos and now a manual. Nothing major has happened to any of them just one sensor for the screen wash and a ball joint. One problem with a sat nav update but that was...
  16. Hopefully you get some feed back on this one as...

Hopefully you get some feed back on this one as ultimately a P3 will be my next car.
  17. Having seen the picture of it on Facebook, I'm...

Having seen the picture of it on Facebook, I'm surprised it's not on all the time.
  18. One of my C70s does this occasionally. Problem...

One of my C70s does this occasionally. Problem disappears when ignition turned off. I've learned to ignore it!
  19. Could just be crap in a reluctor ring. Ours comes...

Could just be crap in a reluctor ring. Ours comes on occasionally, but sorts itself out.
  20. Replies
    Views

It'll be Martin...

It'll be Martin...
  21. Replies
    Views

Christmas message from Santa

HO HO HO

I will soon be embarking on my one day a year of work delivering toys to all the brats..........I mean children of the world.

Before I do so, we would like to wish you all a very...
  22. Replies
    Views

Man-crisis inducing. that is all.

Man-crisis inducing. that is all.
  23. Replies
    Views

That's a phase 3 Frankie.

That's a phase 3 Frankie.
  24. Replies
    Views

^^^^^^^What Harvey said^^^^^^ the lessons learned...

^^^^^^^What Harvey said^^^^^^ the lessons learned from the Volvaxo will be implemented in my car, tax runs out at the end of November, so the new project will begin :)
  25. Replies
    Views

There is a specific amount of grease required...

There is a specific amount of grease required biff- i think it is 90g non turbo and 110g for turbo models.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready