Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Completely understand but I'm excited because if...

Completely understand but I'm excited because if I even run 97 octane my car struggles with the engine knock sensor so driving is not nice. The nearest Shell to me is a 45minute round trip, have to...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just changed mine yesterday, you can EASILY do it...

Just changed mine yesterday, you can EASILY do it yourself, don't think you really need to pay any garage to do it unless you just have no spare time. I just did mine on the road outside my house,...
  3. Replies
    Views

Shocks and springs first, if you are going for...

Shocks and springs first, if you are going for springs you might as well get new shocks put in while you are there. Bilstein Sport shocks or a good branded replacement shock build for lowering...
  4. Replies
    Views

Are you going for a 2.5" system, did you ask what...

Are you going for a 2.5" system, did you ask what size pipe they have as I'm sure they only have 2.25" pipe and that isn't good enough if you are having a custom system 2.5" or 3" all the way is the...
  5. Replies
    Views

If you want the induction noise to be a lot...

If you want the induction noise to be a lot louder fit an induction kit, this makes a huge amount of difference on a turbo car. I think a lot of people on here are not too keen on them because they...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have 4" oval tip on my 854R. I'd also go for...

I have 4" oval tip on my 854R.

I'd also go for Longlife Exhaust over Powerflow any day for a custom one. I know Powerflow used to only go upto 2 1/4" pipe diameter, where as you really need 2.5"...
  7. Powerflex Front Upper Bulkhead Mount - Just Fitted

Just to let you all know, just been out an fitted the new Powerflex Front Upper Bulkhead Mount on my 850R. Haven't seen anyone write about this on here yet so thought some people would be...
  8. Replies
    Views

The Swedes have been putting 850 engines in 740's...

The Swedes have been putting 850 engines in 740's and 240's for MANY years, manly because of the amount there is over there on the scrap yards!

I was even going to do it to my old 740 years ago as...
  9. Thread: Oily pipe

by Big Pete
    Replies
    Views

I got it from http://www.nordiccar.com...

I got it from http://www.nordiccar.com who are the UK distributor for BSR, the BSR part number for the 850 Optiflow kit I got is "4900701". I just phoned them and said what is the cheapest price you...
  10. Replies
    Views

All I am going to say is surely we are all on...

All I am going to say is surely we are all on here to help each other, and not to go off on one another.

Yes, I'm not greatly mechanically minded so I did explained the problem I had with the...
  11. Thread: exhaust

by Big Pete
    Replies
    Views

Thanks man! If you look on my photo albums you...

Thanks man! If you look on my photo albums you will see lots more of that beast I used to own. That was a HUGE project car!
  12. Replies
    Views

I went upto Hamish for mine a few weeks back, I...

I went upto Hamish for mine a few weeks back, I live down in Plymouth, Devon, a 2hr 35min drive each way.

From my experience he knows what he is talking about and thats all people care about, the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready