Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey well done, Mine went in for the MOTc...

Hey well done, Mine went in for the MOTc yesterday and failed on O/s CV boot. she always seems to fail on these LoL. well she is booked in next week mine too been off road for a while be nice to have...
  2. Replies
    Views

I bet the concierge is looking for a new job (...

I bet the concierge is looking for a new job ( with a bit of luck )
    hope you get it sorted mate your volvo does look rather cool lol :-)
  3. Replies
    Views

I have some locking nuts for a 1996 850, just...

I have some locking nuts for a 1996 850, just need to dig out the 'key' its in the boot some where.
    PM me if you want them !!!
  4. Replies
    Views

I'll have to take a pic and email it to you as...

I'll have to take a pic and email it to you as for the love of god I can not post pics on here :-)
  5. Replies
    Views

yes I have had my drivers door inner off to...

yes I have had my drivers door inner off to change to motor, ( but it was the control pannel that caused the problem) any way. Its easy Hex keys for the screw bolts and brute force for the panels and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Really Good 850 parts

I hope this link works, I have used this chap on Ebay a number of times for
    bits and bobs, and found him Very very good:
    http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/volvo-850-spares__W0QQ_armrsZ1
  7. Replies
    Views

Hutton Brothers, are pretty good I hear, I...

Hutton Brothers, are pretty good I hear, I suppose its where you can get to if your car is off road,. ..
    Tech Tyres in york now do repairs they are on the osbladwick indust estate which is just off...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready