Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I bought a mapped M4.4 from Oblark on here and it...

I bought a mapped M4.4 from Oblark on here and it ran beautifully on my 850 T5 (Air Con mod also) with white injectors... He might be able to advise.
  2. Replies
    Views

It might run but the immobiliser may kick in and...

It might run but the immobiliser may kick in and not let it start. If it does run it may throw an engine light for some of the features which aren't on the 850.

The other way to do it is to flash...
  3. Replies
    Views

Think mine were 245/45/17 & they were slippy...

Think mine were 245/45/17 & they were slippy slippy. Mine was only modded with an exhaust & induction kit.
  4. Replies
    Views

I couldn't fit in an rx7. Absolutely loved my...

I couldn't fit in an rx7.
    Absolutely loved my gts even if it was a drift slag. Always remember 2 occasions, first was coming out of work on a Saturday evening to find an empty frosty Airbus car...
  5. Replies
    Views

I like a bit of 'Jap Crap', previously had a WRX...

I like a bit of 'Jap Crap', previously had a WRX going to look at an RX7 soon I wonder if the dash is low on that also

A russian pal of mine has an R33 & he never complained although he isn't that...
  6. Replies
    Views

Oh yes very nice

Oh yes very nice
  7. Replies
    Views

Don't worry about pub figures mate, someone will...

Don't worry about pub figures mate, someone will always have more. Just enjoy it when you can, as long as it makes you smile when you humiliate the jap cr*p that try it on is all that matters
  8. Replies
    Views

I once asked Jan Woth who made the website below...

I once asked Jan Woth who made the website below what sort of power I could expect from my S70 T5 (16T staight flange, although M4.4 management)

Decent remap + cat back - 270 hp / 400 Nm
  9. Replies
    Views

Pretty much same as mine when I started off,...

Pretty much same as mine when I started off, 255/260 but mine was auto so it was a guess on RR dyno, that was a long time ago and many ££££ since
  10. Replies
    Views

I'd say 260 ish. Mine was mte stage 2 with 3"...

I'd say 260 ish.
    Mine was mte stage 2 with 3" dp. That was 272 bhp.
    All depends on which dyno you take it too, some could say 300 just to make you happy. ;)
  11. Replies
    Views

Yeah I think colin is about right there.

Yeah I think colin is about right there.
  12. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I'd say around that kinda power :)

Yeah, I'd say around that kinda power :)
  13. Replies
    Views

You should be at about 275bhp

You should be at about 275bhp
  14. Replies
    Views

The big intercooler was a tight fit but managed...

The big intercooler was a tight fit but managed to go in with minimal trimming to the front panel. I know people will wonder why I haven't relocated the horns or trimmed the centre piece out for...
  15. Replies
    Views

Found some more pics.. The modified manifold...

Found some more pics..

The modified manifold ready to take a td04 16t, next to old k14 housing.
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/martin_r_smith/DSC_0438.jpg

It is surprising how...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thought I would put a few build pics up. All...

Thought I would put a few build pics up.

All the front end removed ready for the big intercooler. It seems I have even less space than a T5 to wedge a 3" one in but it is going to be possible. ...
  17. Replies
    Views

Made a start on making a roof scoop (using bits...

Made a start on making a roof scoop (using bits off a Ford Puma stock car body kit), still needs a bit more work before it has a final coat of black paint.
  18. Replies
    Views

So today all the suspension goodies were...

So today all the suspension goodies were installed and I'm very impressed with the transformation. The ride quality hasn't been adversely effected but the covering stability is 10x better. And the...
  19. Replies
    Views

Project tdi...

Well I think it about time I start a little project thread for the smokey one as I've had it a while, and as most know, I have already changed a few things.

The list so far:

Engine - Decat, egr...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready