Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Page 119 is the diagram you want, "Shift Lock" :)...

Page 119 is the diagram you want, "Shift Lock" :)

The power for the shift lock comes from the Gearbox Module which is powered by Fuse 21 in the CEM bank

But check the brake switch wiring...
  2. Replies
    Views

There are some threads on people bypassing the...

There are some threads on people bypassing the solenoid on Volvoclub forums.

My S60 only has one foglight and a blank plate in the other side. Another Ford money pinching measure.
  3. Replies
    Views

Here you go bud, 2005 V70 wiring diagrams, check...

Here you go bud, 2005 V70 wiring diagrams, check out Page 19 for fuses (fuse number 9 in the CEM fuse box, also shows location) and page 67 for the brake lights wiring diagram...
  4. Replies
    Views

Should be fuse number 12 in the engine bay...

Should be fuse number 12 in the engine bay according to the wiring diagram
  5. Replies
    Views

Have you checked if there is voltage at the brake...

Have you checked if there is voltage at the brake switch?

Also did you manually operate the switch (not attached to the brake pedal)? Could be the switch is not adjusted right?

Also this may...
  6. Replies
    Views

You should be flushing the entire transmission...

You should be flushing the entire transmission every 5 years or 50,000 miles. I believe that volvo introduced this additional layer of servicing many years after production as “lifetime” fluid has...
  7. Replies
    Views

Note. When flushing using the Gibbons method take...

Note. When flushing using the Gibbons method take no more than 1.5 litres out and then put 1.5 litres in via the dipstick tube using a LONG flexible funnel. Ideally you need an extra pair of hands on...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah. 10 litres will do nicely. You can buy a...

Yeah. 10 litres will do nicely. You can buy a washing machine waste hose from a hardware store for a fiver. The rubber end of the hose fits snuggly over the upper radiator fitting. You will have to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Level diagram 33269

Level diagram 33269
  10. Replies
    Views

Hope it passes now.

Hope it passes now.
  11. Replies
    Views

B definitely

B definitely
  12. Replies
    Views

B just looks a deeper version of A (only rotated)

B just looks a deeper version of A (only rotated)
  13. Replies
    Views

Find a different MOT test centre. ;)

Find a different MOT test centre. ;)
  14. Replies
    Views

Mine failed on the handbrake. When I took it...

Mine failed on the handbrake. When I took it apart I realised they never fitted adjusters like on the older Volvos, they just fit solid bars.

So I just stole them from my spares Volvo 850 and...
  15. Replies
    Views

The AC won’t produce 3” of water. You can whip...

The AC won’t produce 3” of water. You can whip off the trim in the passenger footwell and make sure the AC drain hose is connected. You can also cable tie the neck so it never pops off. The blower...
  16. Thread: Brakes Broke

by uqj83l
    Replies
    Views

If you have a few quid to burn buy some Snap On...

If you have a few quid to burn buy some Snap On FDX sockets. A 3/8” set from 8-19mm is commonly available. FDX stands for flank drive extra - this means they are an interference fit with socket...
  17. Replies
    Views

Looks like Vida is wrong for some reason. ...

Looks like Vida is wrong for some reason.

Appears the lower bolt is 5mm longer than the top one for some reason.

Ah of course, the steering lock stop bar attaches using the caliper bolts too...
  18. Replies
    Views

Are these the caliper bracket bolts? front or...

Are these the caliper bracket bolts? front or rear?

I ask as looking at the Vida it says the front caliper bolts are M12x35mm which is not what yours are there. Though it wouldn't be the first...
  19. Replies
    Views

Also, if your car is a 2004 D5 surely it will be...

Also, if your car is a 2004 D5 surely it will be a Euro 3. That means it won’t have a dpf. Just a TWC- three way catalytic converter.
    You can unbolt the downpipe and wash it through with degreaser...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi I’ve never had the A range faults. But that...

Hi
    I’ve never had the A range faults. But that may be because you are using a generic OBD2 fault code reader and not Vida. Vida is more specific.
    You could remove the turbo heat shield by undoing...
  21. Replies
    Views

I recently had a failing injector. It felt like...

I recently had a failing injector. It felt like the engine was chugging a bit and felt like a misfire at times. The car didn’t throw any fault codes. So I researched the issue and someone suggested...
  22. Replies
    Views

I think they do have separate fuses, according to...

I think they do have separate fuses, according to the owners manual page 172

https://az685612.vo.msecnd.net/pdfs/a9cad3a55821a67489449dd7524986c6a91b5d1e/S60_owners_manual_MY05_EN_tp7505.pdf
  23. Replies
    Views

I have some wiring diagrams but there are bits...

I have some wiring diagrams but there are bits missing from the 2004 wiring diagrams, I usually piece it together from the three:
  24. Replies
    Views

The lower headlight bolt is behind the bumper...

The lower headlight bolt is behind the bumper bracket. If you drill a 20mm hole through the bracket that’ll mean you never have to remove the bumper brackets to remove the headlights.
  25. Replies
    Views

i put Hertz in mine pretty much a direct fit lust...

i put Hertz in mine pretty much a direct fit lust needed to adapt the plug speaker end, they are a huge improvement over standard
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready