Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You can run 18psi safely with that turbo and the...

You can run 18psi safely with that turbo and the 3in maf but you need an afr gauge .check what fuel pressure reg you have fitted because you need to run them injectors at 4bar to make them work with...
  2. Your progress on these does look really good TC....

Your progress on these does look really good TC.

I think the proof of the pudding and how many will be interested is when the finished product is displayed on your car ;)
  3. Replies
    Views

I never said to use XC brakes on the 850 - in...

I never said to use XC brakes on the 850 - in fact, I said they won't fit in my first post. :)

The XC caliper is the same on the later S60/V70 but with different size mounting holes, they're...
  4. Replies
    Views

I am just messing witcha.

I am just messing witcha.
  5. Replies
    Views

I just replaced all my tyres to 40's on my v70r...

I just replaced all my tyres to 40's on my v70r because they look alot better
  6. Replies
    Views

No need to apologise mate, there's nothing wrong...

No need to apologise mate, there's nothing wrong with a healthy discussion ;) There's only a few additives I'm aware of and I don't use them on the volvo. With 208k miles on the clock, I don't feel...
  7. Replies
    Views

The genuine VIDA/DICE isn't that cheap.

The genuine VIDA/DICE isn't that cheap.
  8. Replies
    Views

Like i say, the redex is only a suggestion to do...

Like i say, the redex is only a suggestion to do the rest of the inlet system, to go with the clean injectors. I didn't use an additive when I fitted the cleaned injectors and still haven't. There's...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes it's called VIDA software side of things,DICE...

Yes it's called VIDA software side of things,DICE the hardware side.
  10. Replies
    Views

Blacky's New Wheels :)

Big Thanks to Dean, awesome set of wheels very very smart and well described. the ride is awesome no fouling either. mind you im runing a sensible ride height with the coil overs.

Soz for the poor...
  11. my C70 had similar white marks on it. its...

my C70 had similar white marks on it. its normally kids fingers with sun tan lotion on them. its a bitch on paintwork. i used t cut and it came off a treat. inside on the trim i used baby wipes...
  12. Sell it and get a Silver one ;) lol

Sell it and get a Silver one ;) lol
  13. Hi Buddy, Black cars are simply a nightmare, they...

Hi Buddy, Black cars are simply a nightmare, they look so fresh wen you have just polished them, but drive it a few mins down the road you see road dust everywhere.

When i 1st got mine the paint...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready