Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. both cars not far away from each other...shame...

both cars not far away from each other...shame mine hasn't got the go your has !!!

BMs ...compacts ....front is a road version, been painted in M3 Daytona Violet , bilsteins, leather, twin cam...
  2. Replies
    Views

I had this before too...turned out to be the...

I had this before too...turned out to be the housing around the ignition key was packing up...one from another car ..pugged it in and it fired immediately
  3. Replies
    Views

I have one of these scrappers you talk of too..a...

I have one of these scrappers you talk of too..a sport as well...its a big ornament now...getting an engine in sunny Scotland is a complete mission and when they come up they are way over a grand...
  4. Replies
    Views

powder coating and a bit of welding you mean

powder coating and a bit of welding you mean
  5. matt black is out boi ...but primer grey is where...

matt black is out boi ...but primer grey is where its at !!!

In my yoof ..I had a few primer grey RS2000s ...as long as it had mint 4 spoke revvies on it then it was cool as f**k
  6. call it quits there man and sell it before you...

call it quits there man and sell it before you spend money lol ...I want it !!!
  7. Replies
    Views

Crankshaft Position Sensor .... had exactly same...

Crankshaft Position Sensor .... had exactly same issue on two other cars..replaced them and it never happened again
  8. Replies
    Views

yes ...there is a grill meant to be there ..a...

yes ...there is a grill meant to be there ..a vertical slatted type that clips in

On your right hand grill do you have the towing eye plastic cover as well as grille
  9. Replies
    Views

its stunning :) you need one more thing to...

its stunning :)

you need one more thing to finish it off ... the space between the fog lights where you see the intercooler .. from the factory they had a clip in guard ..my yellow and white one...
  10. Replies
    Views

That had a very low mileage when I sold it,...

That had a very low mileage when I sold it, belonged to an old lady who paid a fortune for it when it wasn't too old from a dealership, it's great to see it back on road again, good work !
  11. yep ...850 coupe ..yellow....tops of bumpers dark...

yep ...850 coupe ..yellow....tops of bumpers dark anthracite...door rubbing strips anthracite and a set of 18". pegs.....
  12. Replies
    Views

ooh man ..the titans against the burgundy is...

ooh man ..the titans against the burgundy is class !!
  13. Replies
    Views

no split in intercooler ...car is running...

no split in intercooler ...car is running faultlessly now, just done a 500 mile round trip over Scotland on all road types, reached some decent speeds with acceleration pulling like a train,
  14. Replies
    Views

Update on this.....gave the car to pipe dynamics...

Update on this.....gave the car to pipe dynamics in Leven, they done their magic, had it remapped to suit the work done and it now pulls like a train, transformed now

Thoroughly recommend them,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Whats the problem with breaking it ..if you have...

Whats the problem with breaking it ..if you have one and have no intentions of buying this one then does it matter , after all its just a car

PS ..dont know the owner so not defending him , just...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: her's mine Manual had it 8+ years, mental...

her's mine
    Manual had it 8+ years, mental mileage, just waiting to become a barn find and be worth loads lol
  17. Replies
    Views

i have the same book and they are defo wanted, i...

i have the same book and they are defo wanted, i think they tend toget lost over the years ....at a car show a couple of years ago i was offered £100 for my suede T5R Wallet !
  18. Replies
    Views

It has a throttle cable , will try get a code...

It has a throttle cable , will try get a code reader as Pedro is right....could be wasting money and time
  19. Replies
    Views

i always liked my APs ...was quietly satisfying...

i always liked my APs ...was quietly satisfying seeing them peek out !!!
  20. Replies
    Views

i agree with oblark...i would change the front...

i agree with oblark...i would change the front end, rear bumper alot less hassle and have a V70 850 lookalike ..essentailly its the looks you like as the mechanichals are the same
  21. Replies
    Views

i hate saying it as i love my Yellow 850 but the...

i hate saying it as i love my Yellow 850 but the red ones are soo much better looking IMO

That is lovely !
  22. Replies
    Views

That torquoise estate is vey lovely I must say, I...

That torquoise estate is vey lovely I must say, I really need to get going on my yellow one too , you have given me inspiration!

How hard was the rear axle to get out ?
  23. Replies
    Views

That is the Fly eyes stuff that i use...very easy...

That is the Fly eyes stuff that i use...very easy to apply and the posting times are very quick

www.flyeyeskit.co.uk
  24. Replies
    Views

Wrap can be hard to use , another film that is...

Wrap can be hard to use , another film that is good is fly eyes which doesn't affect the lights and is quite dark... Its quite easy to get it around bends etc neatly.....apologies it's not a volvo...
  25. Replies
    Views

They look ace , are they powder coated or...

They look ace , are they powder coated or sprayed ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready