Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. try a bottle of K-seal in there. you might be...

try a bottle of K-seal in there. you might be surprised!
  2. Replies
    Views

right then, had a quick go after work this...

right then, had a quick go after work this evening...
    used something called an SPi Service Scan. tbh i've never heard of them & i'd never even seen it before but i gave it a go.

link to tool...
  3. Replies
    Views

yeah i know what you mean but redex is still...

yeah i know what you mean but redex is still popular because of nostalgia & the fact that people consider using anything in their fuel is "giving it a shot of redex"
    personally i'd rather go with...
  4. Replies
    Views

well so far not too well. i got one of the guys...

well so far not too well. i got one of the guys to pull it into the workshop for me during his lunchbreak & he fitted all 4 of my suspension springs.
    when i asked him if he had fitted the OSF...
  5. Replies
    Views

ah yes, just checked your thread. yours had a...

ah yes, just checked your thread.
    yours had a symptom though, as well as the light you had increased fuel consumption.
    where the light is on with no discernible difference to engine running inc...
  6. Replies
    Views

Generally (across all brands) if the Engine...

Generally (across all brands) if the Engine management light comes on & the car seems to be running OK (no misfires etc) its quite likely that its just the heating element circuit in one of your...
  7. wow yours looks great. basically i need to put...

wow yours looks great. basically i need to put some work in then & there is hope.

either that or throw a bucket of water over it everytime i go out lol
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready