Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I use MTEC discs and they're brilliant, obviously...

I use MTEC discs and they're brilliant, obviously drilled and grooved do wear pads out quicker but they work so much better, with cheaper discs they'll crack around the drilled holes but the MTEC...
  2. Replies
    Views

Ard are selling that kit for £1100!

Ard are selling that kit for £1100!
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah 321 is a fortune and is a but trickier to...

Yeah 321 is a fortune and is a but trickier to weld but the advantages are worth it if you can afford it!
  4. Replies
    Views

Try tell him to go 321, that's good stuff to use!...

Try tell him to go 321, that's good stuff to use! A lot less warping and you probably won't need to cut between the branches then :)
  5. Replies
    Views

If Munsters car, which is now mine is 16th, does...

If Munsters car, which is now mine is 16th, does that make mine the 16th fastest Volvo on vpc? :funkybana
  6. Replies
    Views

Yeah I've only been there a month but the problem...

Yeah I've only been there a month but the problem with doing 1 manifold is the time it takes making jigs and actually designing the thing and converting it from a cad file to a jig to working out...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready