Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mine peps up noticeably when I change air filter...

Mine peps up noticeably when I change air filter and plugs . If you havent done them for a while its worth a try , worth checking for boost leaks too, intercooler and hoses can split .
  2. Replies
    Views

Just out of interest , what steering fluid are...

Just out of interest , what steering fluid are you using , there was a change from atf type fluid to CHF111 at one point and using the wrong fluid causes problems with the rack seals.
  3. Replies
    Views

Shagged wheel bearings usually change note as you...

Shagged wheel bearings usually change note as you swing the car from left to right , slalom style, there is a driveshaft bearing on the right hand side drivshaft which can sound a bit lik a gubbed...
  4. Replies
    Views

Is your wife in the passenger seat , I get this...

Is your wife in the passenger seat , I get this problem every time Mrs Whale is in the car and I boot it off the lights .
  5. Replies
    Views

T5 number one is on 216 k , still drives like a...

T5 number one is on 216 k , still drives like a new car . And goes like a shell , I cross everything I have that it won't explode lol.
  6. Watch out for the monkeys there Greg , the little...

Watch out for the monkeys there Greg , the little feckers love wipers.
  7. Replies
    Views

How did those rozzers ever catch up with you...

How did those rozzers ever catch up with you Colin . Sneaky beggars must have crept up while you were having a snooze.
  8. Thread: Engine has died!

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

I would deffo start the search for a donor car ,...

I would deffo start the search for a donor car , that is too perfect to scrap .
  9. Thread: VERY indecisive

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

We all have to play to our strengths . No one can...

We all have to play to our strengths . No one can say you don't put in the effort. Bravo!
  10. Thread: VERY indecisive

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

That's only because denial in your case would be...

That's only because denial in your case would be futile , it's nothing to be proud of . Lol.
  11. Replies
    Views

I dropped my v70 T5 p2 by 40mm it doesn't look...

I dropped my v70 T5 p2 by 40mm it doesn't look massively different but it does feel a lot better on corners . Less body roll . Mind you on the old set up it felt like it was about to scrape the door...
  12. Replies
    Views

Something catching as you move off could just be...

Something catching as you move off could just be the abs self testing, on mine it makes a sort of scuffing sound I worried what it was until I discovered it was just the system test.
  13. Replies
    Views

Like Davey says rock it at 12 and 6 o'clock and 9...

Like Davey says rock it at 12 and 6 o'clock and 9 and 3 , spin it up .
    If the noise goes away on bends it's probably shagged. Also if it heats up more than the other side on a long run .
    If I...
  14. They sound lurvly , a really flat burble .

They sound lurvly , a really flat burble .
  15. Replies
    Views

Don't forget to shake it all about too Kieran ,...

Don't forget to shake it all about too Kieran , it ain't the hokey cokey otherwise.
  16. Replies
    Views

The roads in and around London, were like a...

The roads in and around London, were like a billiard table by comparison with the roads around here, I was driving there quite recently. The main routes in and out of Glasgow are like a third world...
  17. Thread: Oil cooler line

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

They do fail , and when it goes you lose almost...

They do fail , and when it goes you lose almost all your oil very quickly indeed. A mate had one go last year he smelt it and about ten seconds later it had dropped all its oil, the road looked like...
  18. Replies
    Views

You don't want your arse in the air when plod...

You don't want your arse in the air when plod turns up with his big dug.
  19. Replies
    Views

2001 p2 v70 doesn't have the key flap which is a...

2001 p2 v70 doesn't have the key flap which is a bit dumb .
  20. Replies
    Views

Pull fuse no 38. Or set the alarm using the ferry...

Pull fuse no 38. Or set the alarm using the ferry mode, it disables the interior sensors and the motion sensor. On a V70 its the little alarm button above the pen holder, on a C70 you hold the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Amalthea if I am not mistaken I have three sets...

Amalthea if I am not mistaken I have three sets of them one with winters on , they ain't worth much so it doesn't matter if the salt and crap ruins them.
  22. Thread: 850 on gumtree

by Orca2
    Replies
    Views

One of mine is on 210k and is like brand new , no...

One of mine is on 210k and is like brand new , no bearing play and no smoke when you boot it.
    Have I just jinxed it ?
  23. Replies
    Views

See that's why Perspex is much better than glass...

See that's why Perspex is much better than glass , you can just drill a hole and get a fixing wherever you want.
    Looking good Colin I can't wait to see this thing being used in anger . It's scary...
  24. Don't relax it too much mate, messy!

Don't relax it too much mate, messy!
  25. Eat lots of beans and fart through a tuba Kieran,

Eat lots of beans and fart through a tuba Kieran,
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready