Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Which ATF?

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

contact rufe buy original fluid not as dear as...

contact rufe buy original fluid not as dear as you think
  2. Replies
    Views

found the problem like in previous post i found...

found the problem like in previous post i found (volvo don't make fluids) I have 10l of atf fluid made by lucas (which is brand I have used for years) before I done it I phoned my local motor factors...
  3. Replies
    Views

the amount of coats depends on yourself the more...

the amount of coats depends on yourself the more applied the darker it gets regarding the runs the first time i did it had runs then i was told by a pro tinter warm cans and well shaken gives the...
  4. Replies
    Views

It is good stuff it is what I have used couple of...

It is good stuff it is what I have used couple of tips shake the tins well and truly make sure the tins are warm (as in fluid inside) gives a proper finish and make sure don't put on to much at a...
  5. Replies
    Views

i have used for a few years now never really had...

i have used for a few years now never really had a complaint except the mess but it is good stuff and it is fantastic on a black car makes it look brand new if not to clean and you can see the...
  6. Replies
    Views

how about this one...

how about this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUEL-PUMP-255LPH-255-LPH-Volvo-740-760-850-940-960-V70-/160449690120?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255b8bfa08#ht_813wt_930
  7. Thread: Strip of rust

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

you could sand it down and use rust treatment...

you could sand it down and use rust treatment then repaint the rust well never come back
  8. Replies
    Views

sometimes disconnect battery and reconnect it...

sometimes disconnect battery and reconnect it might work work ecu needs to scan car to reset things
  9. Thread: poly bush

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

mine was the same so i cut it to make it fit it...

mine was the same so i cut it to make it fit it seems that the square one can't be bought i inquired from the seller about it and he stated is cut it
  10. Replies
    Views

Arb link was the knocking noise on mine looked...

Arb link was the knocking noise on mine looked fine but when i took mine off there where buggered
  11. Replies
    Views

badger a hair dryer works

badger a hair dryer works
  12. Replies
    Views

nice system EONON units are good they are alot...

nice system EONON units are good they are alot off stuff for little money my full ice system is eonon and i have used there products for 4 years now and never had a problem
  13. Thread: Drop Links

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

lift the front end up both sides when in the air...

lift the front end up both sides when in the air reach in and if they move without effort/freely they need replaced
  14. Replies
    Views

I apologise in asking on some one else thread but...

I apologise in asking on some one else thread but i bought upgraded mount bush poly bush my current mount is mattm new on but the bush that i bought seems to be the bush for matts old one will it...
  15. Replies
    Views

check the gearbox dip stick if it is black fluid...

check the gearbox dip stick if it is black fluid a change should do the fix
  16. Thread: C70 Grill?

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

i think the mesh ones look better to be honest

i think the mesh ones look better to be honest
  17. Replies
    Views

i had the same knocking and it turned out to be...

i had the same knocking and it turned out to be anti roll bar links. I check everything and everything looked 100% no movement from nothing but on smooth road no knock but on town roads knock changed...
  18. Thread: seats down

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

it is a pain phil but what i done was remove side...

it is a pain phil but what i done was remove side cushions remove bolts holding the bottom of the seat to the floor raised seat back up then put it back together now i plug the seat belts in when...
  19. Replies
    Views

A pillar gauage pod

I just made a template and shaved it down
  20. Replies
    Views

oil catch can/tank

no sorry i wouldn't but here is a link for previous installations http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22330&highlight=oil+catch
  21. Replies
    Views

yes you take the breather pipe from the top of...

yes you take the breather pipe from the top of the engine that connects to the air intake pipe connect from breather to oil tank then to air intake and there you go
  22. Replies
    Views

congrats i always fear the worse if you don't...

congrats i always fear the worse if you don't they give you bad news
  23. Thread: help needed

by scooter
    Replies
    Views

first off i would like to thank you to every body...

first off i would like to thank you to every body for there help here is what i done
    (badger) took out battery charged it over night
    fitter new fuel filter the old one I don't think you are...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready