Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It would have more potential than a 16t, probably...

It would have more potential than a 16t, probably equivalent to the 18 or 19t.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes would fit mate

Yes would fit mate
  3. Replies
    Views

um.. there is no such car as an S60 T5R there is...

um.. there is no such car as an S60 T5R there is either the S60 T5 or the S60 R... sorry chap...!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

in my opinion, yes do them black, but I'm sure...

in my opinion, yes do them black, but I'm sure there will be plenty that disagree
  5. Replies
    Views

as yours is a 1999 model most likely its me7...

as yours is a 1999 model most likely its me7 engine, so hesitation could be your boost control valve or vvt sensor. a code read may bring something up.

could also be your maf or lambor sensor on...
  6. Replies
    Views

yeah thats the one,
    you could try jacking up both front wheels and manually turning the steering to see if it feels knotchy or not quite smooth....with the engine off....see if its goes tight loose...
  7. Replies
    Views

1st thing to do is check the steering coupling uj.
    it might be its starting to sieze up.....or if the car has sat for a long time it could make it a bit tight after a wile,

2nd thing.
    possible...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready