Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: My Volvo V70 R

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

Sounds nice and looks awesome! It sounds better...

Sounds nice and looks awesome! It sounds better on your video here than it did on Paul's video in the unit. Whats the drone like to live with up to now? I'm wanting a turbo back system from Paul with...
  2. Thread: S70 r 1998

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

ooo you went to the Rent A Ramp on the a66! Just...

ooo you went to the Rent A Ramp on the a66! Just a few mile up from where i live (stockton)
    car looks well!
  3. Replies
    Views

I've also had my ecu mapped from a 2.5T LPT...

I've also had my ecu mapped from a 2.5T LPT software and Rob whiped it and put t5 software and a map on it to go with my new t5 engine, I've not driven a standard t5, but the map on mine is really...
  4. Replies
    Views

That could do the trick! I've got a low lift jack...

That could do the trick! I've got a low lift jack that lifts about a foot and a half in the air, plenty of room!
  5. Replies
    Views

I told you it will just be a sensor lol.. ...

I told you it will just be a sensor lol..

Martin, As for the pictures, I'll Take some of His volvo and mine when he cleans his properly.

Just need to to get yourself a decent headunit and...
  6. Thread: Injector Choice

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

Luckily the AWD system has been looked after up...

Luckily the AWD system has been looked after up to now, so hopefully all is ok! I've booked the car in for a custom Turbo back exhaust on wednesday i'll have a sweet note coming from the exhaust...
  7. Thread: Injector Choice

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

Cheers, i'll have a look when i collect the car...

Cheers, i'll have a look when i collect the car and go from there, was tempted to buy a few bits and bobs now so i could out them onto the car over the next week or so but i'll just wait and make...
  8. Thread: V70 2.5T remap

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

The car that I'm buying is spotless! Had a lot of...

The car that I'm buying is spotless! Had a lot of work done over the past year, the AWD system works fine, it ticked all of the boxes for what I want and need, the AWD system will come in useful at...
  9. Thread: V70 2.5T remap

by Dan H
    Replies
    Views

Yeah I thought I had typed the wrong name of the...

Yeah I thought I had typed the wrong name of the turbo (I'm used to Vauxhall engines/parts so new to the volvo scene)

I'm not wanting it to run t5 power, I'm just wanting it to be faster over...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready