Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Oil temp

by t5 stealth
    Replies
    Views

no prob mate.
    if oil did drop it wouldnt be that noticeble on the stick,thats only a rough guide,not accurate,
    aslong as the oil is above the min but nearer the max it shouldnt do any harm.
  2. Replies
    Views

Or a more detailed..... Reverse piping...

Or a more detailed.....

Reverse piping
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/bomb192uk/reverse2.jpg

Normal piping
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/bomb192uk/nonreverse.jpg
  3. Replies
    Views

That why i said make your own you will probley...

That why i said make your own you will probley make one for around £100 all you need is a good lenght of pipe and then all of the silicone elbows
    i think you will need 3 x 90 bends, a T peice for...
  4. Thread: my ride

by pangster
    Replies
    Views

I think they've stopped making them and Volvo...

I think they've stopped making them and Volvo have run out of stock (and wont be getting anymore from what I've read) - you could always get replica badges from QBM if they have any left:
  5. Thread: bloody boot

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

Try moving bracket outwards, as they can move...

Try moving bracket outwards, as they can move inwards with regular slamming, and so only partly catch.

I had same problem many years ago, and found that moving bracket outwards (towards bumper)...
  6. Replies
    Views

keep tilting them around and there will be a...

keep tilting them around and there will be a release point
  7. Thread: instructions

by cookie
    Replies
    Views

Rear Seat Instructions ...

Rear Seat Instructions

HTH

Ben
  8. Thread: Lots to fit

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

no need to bleed the brakes the only thing you...

no need to bleed the brakes the only thing you have to do is when your pushing the pot back realise the nipple and as soon as you stop pushing the pot tighten it up straight away so no air can get in
  9. Thread: Pipe

by BigV
    Replies
    Views

Take the pipe off and check there is no part...

Take the pipe off and check there is no part number on it underneath........ failing that take it with you to the volvo dealer and explain which bit it is, (vacuum tree/valve idle)......

IIRC it...
  10. Replies
    Views

Don't use silicone. The rubber that holds the...

Don't use silicone. The rubber that holds the PTC has a ridge around it that fits securely into the MAF hose. It can come out through an accidental pull or being knocked in the wrong place. Its...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready