Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Have you considered moving to Hertford fella?

Have you considered moving to Hertford fella?
  2. You did what now?! :wow: Is this turning in to...

You did what now?! :wow:

Is this turning in to a coming out thread? :anmflower
  3. Nothing wrong with a Marea :) ...

Nothing wrong with a Marea :)

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/12.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/fiat4.jpg
  4. I'm up to 10. Ffs :( Edit: Forgot the...

I'm up to 10.

Ffs :(

Edit:
    Forgot the Capri.

5. Didn't Colin 'charge a Marea? MX5 is stunning...

Didn't Colin 'charge a Marea?

MX5 is stunning though, Davey.
    Keep hold of it for a month or so 'til the sun comes out properly. You'll get top dollar for it then ;)
  6. That was me - 6 cars & 2 for sale. Now struggled...

That was me - 6 cars & 2 for sale. Now struggled down to 5 & 3 more need to go! Agree nice Mx5 get it sold :)
  7. Wow, that Fiat is just plain nasty, liking the...

Wow, that Fiat is just plain nasty, liking the MX5 though, had one myself for a while, traded it for an RX8.
  8. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/6e/e6...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/6e/e6/9f6ee61513e92caeb11a15c33185b7ae.jpg
  9. I wondered why you emphasized the HerEford :lol:...

I wondered why you emphasized the HerEford :lol: hehe. True story: my [Northern, racist] Geography teacher once said of Southerner's "their geography is very bad" :lol: O.o. I hope he turns up & pays...
  10. Sold! To a trader I bet...hopefully any profit...

Sold! To a trader I bet...hopefully any profit from that can go on the stem seals :)
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm not that cruel. Besides, he'd have to do...

I'm not that cruel.

Besides, he'd have to do something pretty spectacular to hit a gatepost with the roof! :lol:
  12. Welcome to l'club, mon friend ...

Welcome to l'club, mon friend

http://rs754.pbsrc.com/albums/xx181/Simon_Gardner/French_flag_croissant_B.gif~c200

I've spent many a happy hour retrieving my sister's Clio from different places...
  13. I think he meant...

I think he meant...
  14. i think i'd drive a mini for 2 months for the...

i think i'd drive a mini for 2 months for the right vagina :lol:
  15. :lol:a few months of updates crammed into one...

:lol:a few months of updates crammed into one long post, about time too! Selling cars via eBay is a nightmare....! I failed to sell 2 cars just recently. People want stuff for nowt (thinking about it...
  16. Thread: S70 r 1998

by jamesy12345
    Replies
    Views

Well spotted :lol: that is my dad's raft o'££££e,...

Well spotted :lol: that is my dad's raft o'££££e, which I've been trying to get him to chop in

He asked me to check whether the clutch was slipping - it was but I really couldn't tell at first, it...
  17. Replies
    Views

ahhh got the wrong end of the stick =P well it...

ahhh got the wrong end of the stick =P well it was pretty much just a impulse thing over the weekend i turned up to fix my battery cable issue. then john decided why not repaint my car and do the...
  18. Replies
    Views

We've already told him the guls a ringer, cut...

We've already told him the guls a ringer, cut and shut judging by the paint :)
  19. Did you get a hold of the knob who did it ? ...

Did you get a hold of the knob who did it ?
    Jeez those mofos really get on my tats, one hit my C70 last year and fecked off leaving no trace and another caved in the back door of my V70 and did the...
  20. 4rse holes!! Sorry to hear this, Dave. What...

4rse holes!!

Sorry to hear this, Dave.
    What did the van driver say when you kicked off?
    I'd have given him more than foul language. A boot full of tools would have helped here.

Also, sorry to...
  21. There are some right ££££££s out there, sorry to...

There are some right ££££££s out there, sorry to hear that
  22. I have this dilemma whenever I have some free...

I have this dilemma whenever I have some free time and the internet to hand...

Plus now I've lost my storage, when my blue 480 is back together some hard decisions to be made!
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi Davey, received a box of fishy cat food today,...

Hi Davey, received a box of fishy cat food today, which unfortunately contained a door switch
    And no fish....
    Thanks for your speedy service mate , the switch looks great and is in considerably...
  24. Replies
    Views

Looks like the right one Davey, mine doesn't have...

Looks like the right one Davey, mine doesn't have a child lock function but I guess that won't matter . PM on its way.
  25. Replies
    Views

sounds a similar problem to the one on my olive...

sounds a similar problem to the one on my olive T-5R, tried a new motor but mechanism is stuffed some where, so I will have to drop the roof lining at some point to fix, not that I'm in much of a...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready