Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I finally went for the Denso Iridium Power IK22...

I finally went for the Denso Iridium Power IK22 plugs and fitted them yesterday along with a new distributor cap and rotor arm. Immediately I started the engine up I noticed it ran smoother and...
  2. Replies
    Views

All working again. I bought a complete kit from...

All working again. I bought a complete kit from Mike at FRF-Volvo. I have to say I have nothing but praise for both Rufe (Simon) and Mike at FRF. They are both incredibly helpful.
    The complete kit...
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: I fitted crystals to my S70 along with the later...

I fitted crystals to my S70 along with the later egg crate grille. They give the car a more modern fresher look somehow.
    I considered the projectors but in my experience of them on the Vauxhall...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi. Same as volvokid I fitted the crystal...

Hi.
    Same as volvokid I fitted the crystal headlight units and indicators from the C70. Best price from Rufe at FRF Volvo. I then fitted a decent HID kit from www.hids4u.co.uk with H7R bulbs which...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi This might be a long-shot but did your mate...

Hi
    This might be a long-shot but did your mate after finding out how thirsty it was, put cheapo supermarket in. Have you put a tankful of quality fresh fuel into your car or are you still running...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi I went through all this last year. Copy and...

Hi
    I went through all this last year. Copy and paste the links below to read my threads on the subject.

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16135&highlight=Alarm+Siren...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi The remote sensor on my 1997 S70 is attached...

Hi
    The remote sensor on my 1997 S70 is attached to the top of the instrument panel. You have to take off the top of the dashboard to get at it. 11 Torx screws to undo and it lifts straight off,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well I've finally sorted the problem out along...

Well I've finally sorted the problem out along with the flat back-up battery in the alarm siren. I've quite literally just put the top of tha dashboard back on after replacing the remote central...
  9. Replies
    Views

In reply to your question re the tracking the...

In reply to your question re the tracking the answer is no it doesn't need checking. The reason the strut brace is so effective is that it almost eliminates the twisting movement of the suspension in...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready