Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Doc! I have to say that I expected little...

Hi Doc! I have to say that I expected little difference on the front and I didn't expect to find a stock ARB on the rear, so that too meant I might not otherwise have deemed these a worwhile mod...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi Owain,if your going this route make sure you...

Hi Owain,if your going this route make sure you dont go and buy a de-catted front pipe for a t5 as it wont fit.You will need to convert your original front pipe and cut the cat out as the awd...
  3. Thread: 850 doors??

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

Yup they're all the same, even the early doors...

Yup they're all the same, even the early doors will fit, any differences to the car's where limited to engines/etc rather than changes to the shell.
  4. Replies
    Views

I've changed my head gasket. wasn't too hard a...

I've changed my head gasket. wasn't too hard a job, even cleaned up the turbo and changed the oil return seal at the same time.

Weren't you looking at changing the clutch too? Best thing to do...
  5. Replies
    Views

You don't say if it's got ECC buddy. If it's a...

You don't say if it's got ECC buddy. If it's a manual system then I'd be looking for broken/kinked control cable. The ECC is electronically controlled and should show a fault code if all is not well....
  6. Replies
    Views

You would need the chassis code to determine the...

You would need the chassis code to determine the suspension setup. Its the 8 didgit code in the second from bottom, right hand cell on the identification plate.

And there might be a problem with...
  7. Replies
    Views

G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front...

G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front of My R [ 96 manual wagon ] and set on softest setting and reckon i have a little better traction although as havn't been on the Great Ocean Road with...
  8. Replies
    Views

The problem is the awd shock absorbers are...

The problem is the awd shock absorbers are different to standard ones, they have a bar for the lower mounting, and I think they're shorter too. See the pics below.

AWD setup...
  9. Replies
    Views

i dont trust the gauges anyway lol,
    i learnt from experience,my digi said i had 15 miles to go & i only needed to do 2 miles but it ran out,stopped about quarter mile from petrol station,on the...
  10. Thread: petrol gauge ??

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

To be honest I never let mine get below 40, I...

To be honest I never let mine get below 40, I think once I had it to 35 miles left. This is only an estimate so you should never rely on it, it will depend on how you drive etc. If you've let the...
  11. Replies
    Views

This question has been asked before hasn't it? ...

This question has been asked before hasn't it? You can't just take a 16t and exchange it for your 13g as a lot of work will be required. The ecu map, injectors and don't forget your car runs a...
  12. Some replicas on ebay... ...

Some replicas on ebay...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey WMD did you not go for this one off Ebay ? ...

Hey WMD did you not go for this one off Ebay ?

Best all round value imho
  14. Replies
    Views

you will need to buy a fitting kit or as i did i...

you will need to buy a fitting kit or as i did i bought a polished metal T peice which fit's in the middle on the silicone hose at the top of the intercooler them a 3" silcone hose of 25mm internal...
  15. Replies
    Views

my words exactly cameron i have a fordge twin...

my words exactly cameron i have a fordge twin piston the vode for these are fmdv004 you can buy them from psv and also buy the blanking plate from there but for the dv i would try ebay i got myne...
  16. Replies
    Views

Advice : Do not buy a single piston DV, they have...

Advice : Do not buy a single piston DV, they have a yendancy to jam open !

I have a Twin Piston Forge Motorsport DV on my 855T5.

I love the sound it makes :D

Also the Bailey DV26 is loud and...
  17. Hope ya got a big wallet my friend, but if you...

Hope ya got a big wallet my friend, but if you love messin with cars then the AWD is fantastic! Especially clutch changes!

Give us a shout if you got any questions
  18. Replies
    Views

Would like to add my two pence,.. illl have to...

Would like to add my two pence,.. illl have to agree to disagree,..

T5 IS a 2.5L with thicker cylinder liners,. that i will agree on but carefull inspection on vadis has confirmed that both T5 and...
  19. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Justin;189813]The AWD systems on all of...

[QUOTE=Justin;189813]The AWD systems on all of the Volvo's are weak points, however its hit and miss. The newer cars 2007> are better I'm told..............QUOTE]

Thats because they haven't been...
  20. Replies
    Views

The AWD systems on all of the Volvo's are weak...

The AWD systems on all of the Volvo's are weak points, however its hit and miss. The newer cars 2007> are better I'm told.

Mental, i would listen to Bomb here, if I'm right he has looking into...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yes ! The Aquamist is the premium kit but there...

Yes ! The Aquamist is the premium kit but there are cheaper options [ cant seem to find one i looked at b4 my pc crashed though...] And DIY is an option for you as you seem to be very good at it [...
  22. Replies
    Views

Firstly, MWD welcome to the forum matey. ...

Firstly, MWD welcome to the forum matey.

Secondly, Whatever you decide to do it would be pretty interesting to see how you get on.

You'll have to post piccys and keep us up to date.

Am i...
  23. Rica (or whatever remap) will get you to about...

Rica (or whatever remap) will get you to about 235bhp (if everything is up to scratch).

The problem with the 2.5 is its not as strong as the 2.3 engine, but hey its not bad.

Other than a...
  24. Replies
    Views

hi, as far a my knowledge go's I'd say dont go...

hi, as far a my knowledge go's I'd say dont go mad!! A 19T & remap would destroy your AWD system. Your better off talking to Rica & seeing what limits they suggest. The 4WD system on your car is...
  25. Oh bad luck mate. I've just finished changing my...

Oh bad luck mate. I've just finished changing my clutch, had to be a complete engine out job (its the easiest way to do it because the angle gear is in the way of everything!)

Yes, the rear diffs...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready