Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Got to say mate your attention to detail is spot...

Got to say mate your attention to detail is spot on, anyone can make a car look pretty but attention to detail is what seperates others, taken inspiration for my wife's V70 D5, keep up the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Who is going to run a book on how long before...

Who is going to run a book on how long before this is broken for parts??
  3. Thread: Seats

by Red850Restate
    Replies
    Views

Look fantastic they really do, at a guess the...

Look fantastic they really do, at a guess the seats have to come out to be done, the Seats in our R are 90% ok, but the OCD in me wants them 100%

The rears have never been sat in so are mint
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the info, car looks fantastic, this is...

Thanks for the info, car looks fantastic, this is something I intend on doing with the 850

Cheers
  5. Replies
    Views

Wow!dont mind admitting it but I've got a semi...

Wow!dont mind admitting it but I've got a semi over this!!! Hahaha
  6. Replies
    Views

Andy looking lovely, nice to find you enjoying it...

Andy looking lovely, nice to find you enjoying it in this weather, If I had another car im pretty sure ours would be SORN over the winter but alas it's our daily drive And sits outside in all types...
  7. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't use wax oyl. We removed and stripped...

I wouldn't use wax oyl. We removed and stripped everything wire brushed and sanded down inner wings to remove any surface rust, rust inhibitor on, underseal And then waxed using dinnitrol products....
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the information, Everything seems ok,...

Thanks for the information, Everything seems ok, popping a new MAF on at the weekend :-) hopefully should sort the problem
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks andy, am hoping it's something straight...

Thanks andy, am hoping it's something straight forward as that. Bloody car!!!just want to enjoy her!!!!
  10. Replies
    Views

Update on the R...

Hi guys, haven't posted anything meaningful on the R for a while, so thought I'd attempt one now while the missus is snoring her head off!!!didn't fancy a lie in anyway!

In January I tucked her...
  11. Replies
    Views

Search my threads pics on there

Search my threads pics on there
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate will give these a try in the new...

Thanks mate will give these a try in the new year, did you go black?im looking at remaining OE
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready