Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If it's not leaking that bad, Most of the oil...

If it's not leaking that bad, Most of the oil 'should' collect in the expansion tsnk, Mine did. I only ran it for 2 weeks though as I was on 6am until 6pm at the time, And didn't have time to change...
  2. Replies
    Views

I've just had the wonderful job today of flushing...

I've just had the wonderful job today of flushing all the oil out of the cooling system of a Focus diesel after the oil cooler split internally. Every pipe I pulled off was full of oil and there was...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes the retail price was just over £250 including...

Yes the retail price was just over £250 including vat, as I have told you since in the email I can do it for £183 plus delivery with DHL at £10.00

If you call up and cant speak to me you will only...
  4. Replies
    Views

More than likely it'll lunch the gearbox if left...

More than likely it'll lunch the gearbox if left for too long, why not try a breakers instead if money's a bit tight, You can contact Nads on here or alternatively try Readview (also on here) or...
  5. Replies
    Views

I found that alot of the aftermarket supplier...

I found that alot of the aftermarket supplier (Valeo etc) don't fit the coolers in their rad's, infact they list normal rad for the T5, a normal rad from them is £70, one with a cooler £200 :confused:
  6. Replies
    Views

The water rad has the 2 oil coolers built in to...

The water rad has the 2 oil coolers built in to both end tanks (one for auto gearbox and one for engine) I didn't know this until it was pointed out by another member (Thanks again storming) Pretty...
  7. Replies
    Views

i was running around with crude oil in the water...

i was running around with crude oil in the water this summer, i knew it wasnt the engine as it would not overheat even when it was really hot !
    changed the rad and all is still good !!
  8. Replies
    Views

Just had the same on mine, It had about 2" of oil...

Just had the same on mine, It had about 2" of oil in the tank before I noticed it.
    Bit the bullet and ordered a new rad from Rufe, All sorted now.
  9. Replies
    Views

Could be the oil cooler inside the radiator has...

Could be the oil cooler inside the radiator has split, get a 'sniff test' done on the engine before fearing the worse.
  10. Replies
    Views

once you've done the easy mods then you start...

once you've done the easy mods then you start having to pay more to get the bhp. I like to do very little mods anyway, they may not make much difference by themselves, but if the more you do the more...
  11. Replies
    Views

If you must go mad, do it at Nurburgring

Where you can go almost completely mad (in a Germanically ordered manner):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWQl4Eb_jM
  12. also underneath the ABS module on the right of...

also underneath the ABS module on the right of the bay there is a big grommit, perfect for feeding a amp wire through!!!
  13. There is a tube running through the bulkhead with...

There is a tube running through the bulkhead with rubber caps at either end- take the panel off underneath the steering wheel and look up. Think there is one on the passenger side as well.
  14. Replies
    Views

sorry i've got to hijack your post & put my vid...

sorry i've got to hijack your post & put my vid up :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J85kItoSXY
  15. Replies
    Views

you shouldn't need to turn it down much mate to...

you shouldn't need to turn it down much mate to keep it happy, just give it a 1/4 turn down & see how it does. I'd be very surprised if you notice the difference. I won't take the p*ss out of you for...
  16. Replies
    Views

yeh thats exactly how mine used to behave, it was...

yeh thats exactly how mine used to behave, it was so close to the overboost limit an extra load on the engine would force it to cut in. Instead of turn it down i changed my driving style, for...
  17. Replies
    Views

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volvo-Brake-Caliper-Calliper-Decals-Stickers-R-S60-V70_W0QQitemZ380143253676QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item58824db8ac&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  18. Replies
    Views

if you bend a rod you'll really know about it,...

if you bend a rod you'll really know about it, they rattle really load as the shoulder hits the piston (they do wear clear if your brave lol)

i've PM'd you about the pipe, & your engine bay needs...
  19. Replies
    Views

The colour coded pipes currently go to the BCS,...

The colour coded pipes currently go to the BCS, which is probably attached to your airbox (assuming it's a similar set up to the V40). There will be three pipes attached to the BCS:

* Yellow -...
  20. Replies
    Views

Theres a black box behind the drivers side head...

Theres a black box behind the drivers side head light it will also have a pipe going from the top of the box to the raditor area.
  21. When i go to the dealer for a read out they...

When i go to the dealer for a read out they charge me.........................nothing.:bounce:

I think it could be a lambda problem(you've got all the power),they are very

piccy(volvo's)about...
  22. Replies
    Views

are you getting restricted power? without a code...

are you getting restricted power? without a code reader it's impossible to tell
  23. Replies
    Views

Im the same as Pete, I prefere PSI as its quicker...

Im the same as Pete, I prefere PSI as its quicker to see exactly what its boosting too, but thats because ive always known volvos turbos in PSI, rather then Bar.

10psi is easier number to see on a...
  24. Thread: Boost controller

by dooby
    Replies
    Views

Hi, it doesn't really matter - they both read...

Hi,

it doesn't really matter - they both read the same thing (boost pressure). I personally find it a bit easier to work in PSI, which may range from about 10 to 20 between a stock and tuned car....
  25. Replies
    Views

My MBC is set around the 12psi mark, and she runs...

My MBC is set around the 12psi mark, and she runs great, pulls like a train. I'm gonna get her turned up to 14 or 15 psi once I've reversed the intercooler piping, she should be a blast then....
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready