Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

to be honest apart from the wishbone bushes there...

to be honest apart from the wishbone bushes there is nothing wrong with it now. its a good all rounder now but I will always want to do something more to the old girl lol
  2. Replies
    Views

It is a manual front wheel drive with broken ECU...

It is a manual front wheel drive with broken ECU box clips
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate. I am led to believe the car has a...

Thanks mate.
    I am led to believe the car has a RICA 310 chip but not 100% but it is a lot quicker than my 855R was!
    Apart from that totally standard.
  4. Replies
    Views

Another R to do list

If anyone is interested in my little R project I am going to make this thread as a reminder to what I have done and to get a little input from you guys.
    I have owned the R for a few months now and I...
  5. Thread: Ian's Saffy V70 R

by dob
    Replies
    Views

NICE Shiny and FAT I LIKE it :funkybana

NICE

Shiny and FAT

I LIKE it :funkybana
  6. Replies
    Views

am no expert but i have been told by 3 mechanics...

am no expert but i have been told by 3 mechanics (1 of whom was trying to sell me 1) that on cars with more than 100k miles always go for a custom remap from a local reputable dealer/tuner who live...
  7. Replies
    Views

i built the system myself mate. its a cobra 2...

i built the system myself mate. its a cobra 2 1/2" straight through back box. (the only silencer in the system)
  8. Replies
    Views

i would go for 4" oval imho it looks the best. i...

i would go for 4" oval imho it looks the best. i have got a stupid big oval tail pipe on my 855R its part of my 2 1/2" custom cat back with a 3" 100 cell cat.
    tail pipe looks a bit chav tastic but...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready