Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

lol. that is a road hugger I must say.. My main...

lol. that is a road hugger I must say.. My main idea was to fill out the wheel arches a bit more but going up a wize wheel and down a size tire means the arch gap will stay the same as it is now so I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Perfectly Mate. Enjoying having the roof down...

Perfectly Mate. Enjoying having the roof down with this good weather. Just about to buy some 19" black alloys then the Heico Exhaust goes on. :)
  3. Thread: Is it Gay?

by Storm-Troll
    Replies
    Views

Awwww I think you should keep it... sell the...

Awwww I think you should keep it... sell the Disco.. let nat drive it with HLM advertising allllll over it and she can use it for the school run to that Lovely school Marcus goes to... I think she...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes indeed. It bypasses having a foot on the...

Yes indeed. It bypasses having a foot on the brake and can be opened and closed up to 25 mph. Also u only have to tap the open or close button for the roof to operate. U don't have to hold it for the...
  5. Replies
    Views

New Private Plate Fitted. Piccys

Went to DVLA this morning. sat there and did the paperwork. got my new plate registered then when to have them made up and fitted.. Piccys to Follow. Discount now for all forum purchases now im...
  6. Replies
    Views

Awww fanx guys lol

Awww fanx guys lol
  7. Replies
    Views

Hopefully tomorrow mate.. the DVLA were kind...

Hopefully tomorrow mate.. the DVLA were kind enough to deliver my V750 plate change form today sooooo T5 VPC will be on the road by the weekend lol :-).. do I get special treatment for having the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well if your a very very very good girl. I might...

Well if your a very very very good girl. I might let u look at it. From a distance of course ;-) lol xx. Might even let u stroke it too :-p xx
  9. Replies
    Views

That's cool. If I have to remove the front Ones...

That's cool. If I have to remove the front Ones and make the lighter I will. But will wait n see what happens first. After all. I had them in the S60 for nearly three years and never got pulled. Plus...
  10. Replies
    Views

Eleanor has her tints on :-)

Got the tints on today.. although they are the same grade as on my S60. they look darker as I have a black interior instead of the cream one previously.. anyhow.. few piccys to share.. she looks...
  11. Replies
    Views

yes it is a 5 pot lol.. bloody rapid too.the...

yes it is a 5 pot lol.. bloody rapid too.the power kicks in so low. about 1.5 revs and stays all the way up. I can only imagine what its going to be like after the map :)
  12. Replies
    Views

Eleanor's First Photo Shoot.

A few Piccys to Introduce the latest Member of the Family. taken at Hellfire Point up on Dover Cliffs overlooking the port of Dover & Dover Castle Today.

Private Number Plate already brought, just...
  13. Replies
    Views

Roofs been down all day. popped over to the...

Roofs been down all day. popped over to the vikings. into town up n down the motorway etc.. stopped at a garage and an old convertible bmw stopped next to me. driver jumped out. some 18 year old...
  14. Replies
    Views

ahhh cheers I will investigate that.. And yes...

ahhh cheers I will investigate that.. And yes spence mini meet sounds good soon.. I have just brought a Private Plate for her so once the paperwork arrives I can get the New Plate on... Im now the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Cheers Chap.. I never left. I was lurking in the...

Cheers Chap.. I never left. I was lurking in the background lol.
  16. Replies
    Views

well im not gonna go for the noisey exhaust this...

well im not gonna go for the noisey exhaust this time as with the roof down dont want my son complaining of a headache. lol. but it has twin exhausts so will just get her remaped but probably not...
  17. Replies
    Views

My New Car. Collecting her on Saturday. :-)

Just Brought my new Baby.a C70 T5 SPORT 2DR. thought would share some piccys...1 careful lady owner from new. full volvo service history and still another 2 years left on the 4 year Volvo Warranty......
  18. Replies
    Views

Well im glad we can all end the evening on a...

Well im glad we can all end the evening on a positive note.. and i think we all have the odd mate here and there like that. just takes a while to get to know people I guess.. I think the old quote...
  19. Replies
    Views

Lets just say that Knowing Hamish and knowing how...

Lets just say that Knowing Hamish and knowing how you feel as I thought Hamish to be rather abrupt the first time I spoke to him. but them after meeting him and seeing him interact with everyone...
  20. Replies
    Views

without meaning to stick my two pennies worth in....

without meaning to stick my two pennies worth in. I see you have not been on here all that long compared to some of us and Im guessing your chat with Hamish was maybe your first. then in that case...
  21. lol.. Im sure it will be mate.. if not I will...

lol.. Im sure it will be mate.. if not I will have to kick myself lol.!!!
  22. Last Detailed Pics of my T5 before it goes to its new Owner.!!

Well it had a T-Cut. Polish And Wax today. few Piccys of her before she trundles up to Yorkshire this weekend to her new Owner Dave... I will miss her but glad she is going to a good home :-).
  23. Replies
    Views

um.. there is no such car as an S60 T5R there is...

um.. there is no such car as an S60 T5R there is either the S60 T5 or the S60 R... sorry chap...!!!
  24. My Giant Rims are in the Garage for winter.. I...

My Giant Rims are in the Garage for winter.. I got my 17" Tethys on at the moment.. 225s if they will help u get through Al... let me know. be more than happy to pop down and do a 4 for 4 while u get...
  25. Replies
    Views

likey likey... done open the bonet on a sunny day...

likey likey... done open the bonet on a sunny day or u might blind someone with all those shiney bits lol...:rolling_e
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready