Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Many thanks to the Team

Due to personal commitments I don't feel I was proving adequate support as a Section moderator so I have asked the Admins if it was ok for me to step down.

I can concentrate now on just being a...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think (please don't shout at me if I'm wrong)...

I think (please don't shout at me if I'm wrong) the bit you really pay for when you get cruise control on these things is the buttons on the steering wheel. everything else would be done by the...
  3. Replies
    Views

cheers for the comments guys. Ha i know it is...

cheers for the comments guys.

Ha i know it is quite tight but i can get them out...just.
    Nope not really drag racing, just a bit of fun for the road, when i first built it i was running a 1700...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hlm ecu arrived :-)

Hlm ecu arrived dis avo put it in everything all switched on as it should took it for a few runs dialed in my mbc etcetc well all I can say is move out the way the moose is loose worth every penny.....
  5. Thread: Project Stealth!

by lance
    Replies
    Views

Well last week I did a lot of running around...

Well last week I did a lot of running around mainly on Broads and single Aroads and with the extra power and the Focus chassis she is an absolute blast, in the real world this is the best T5 I have...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well I can account for where NA52 FYU is. Its in...

Well I can account for where NA52 FYU is. Its in the carpark at my work :wink: and in better order than when this thread was started. It was a bit of a dog when I bought it but then, it was cheapy...
  7. Thread: Project Stealth!

by lance
    Replies
    Views

Booked in and deposit paid, cant wait!!

Booked in and deposit paid, cant wait!!
  8. Replies
    Views

T5 powered autograss special.

Hi Guys,

I thought it was about time i started a thread and showed my latest project, after almost completing my class 9 Autograss special I decided the Vauxhall Redtop power just wasnt going to...
  9. Replies
    Views

after an hour of torture the rear screen came out...

after an hour of torture the rear screen came out (in 1 piece), my arms haven't ached this much since i downloaded the Elle McPherson aerobics video. Draper wanted £20 for the handles to attach to...
  10. Replies
    Views

the rear quarter windows are now out & ready to...

the rear quarter windows are now out & ready to cut some perspex to fit. The passenger side came out quite easily with the steel cheese wire, the drivers one was a bit more of a pain & ended up in a...
  11. Thread: so how fast

by Crazy_C
    Replies
    Views

130mph in my old Golf GTi powered Skoda Felicia...

130mph in my old Golf GTi powered Skoda Felicia estate
    135mph in my 850 T5
    160mph in my supercharged 3.5 litre V8 powered '82 Ford Transit
    175mph in my old race prepped Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC...
  12. Thread: At last...

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

Interesting Fact of the Day, #1: my "BSR Stage...

Interesting Fact of the Day, #1: my "BSR Stage 3" map is apparently identical to a "RICA Stage 1" map.

I'm not reading too much into that, but it did amuse me - Volvo tuning is a small world. :)...
  13. Thread: At last...

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

We'll probably play it conservative at 8k or so,...

We'll probably play it conservative at 8k or so, my rev counter doesn't go to 9.5 anyway :D. It mainly depends on the turbo efficiency, the guys will be looking at that once we've got the mid-range...
  14. Replies
    Views

You have a 16T so with a decent exhaust system...

You have a 16T so with a decent exhaust system (mine is a Jetex) and a decent air filter (mine is a K&N replacement for the standard paper one) on V-power and a well set-up ignition system with...
  15. Yes but they're BORING.... :buttkick:

Yes but they're BORING....

:buttkick:
  16. Replies
    Views

What is it with the obsession with numbers and...

What is it with the obsession with numbers and graphs for cars? They are to be driven and not put in labs and annualized. I sure as hell don't have 510BHP I won't even have 507BHP but I do have...
  17. 2003 V40 T4 Sport NA52 FYU is a DOG, DO NOT BUY IT

Guys,

A few weeks ago I made the mistake of buying what initially appeared to be a rather nice dark grey 2003 V40 T4 Sport. It is in fact anything but rather nice - badly repaired after a frontal...
  18. Replies
    Views

Ebay you vcan get some bargains,your mate needs...

Ebay you vcan get some bargains,your mate needs to be careful as some Headunits are mated to car chassis,The 603 is non software driven so can go into anything.
  19. Replies
    Views

Right, PPC magazine did a cracking article about...

Right, PPC magazine did a cracking article about them a few months ago so I shall shamelessly quote stuff from it (It may not all be correct so forgive me !).

The LPT versions have exactly the...
  20. Thread: Dyno run today

by pault5
    Replies
    Views

Dyno run today

Hi All,
    took my car to the nearest dyno' today, never been there before.
    Results pretty good?

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4750&stc=1&d=1219261909
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready