Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thank chaps for the kind comments and even the no...

Thank chaps for the kind comments and even the no so nice lol.

For those that don't know the fascination / appeal of the Audi's I just guess your not ready for the upgrade.

I've been a devoted...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the comment. The 18T was modified...

Thanks for the comment.

The 18T was modified by Essex Turbo's with a 60deg trim on the compressor blades, polished and ported housing and fitting with a uprated WG actuator (see sig).

See the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, lol I know what your saying. Once you've...

Hi mate, lol I know what your saying. Once you've been ringed you never go back :shockedbi
  4. Replies
    Views

OMG J your car is SICK !!! Thanks for the nice...

OMG J your car is SICK !!!

Thanks for the nice comments, after my 3 year stint in the B7 A4 saloon I just couldn't go to anything other than another Audi.

SAM bless her went to the crusher...
  5. Replies
    Views

Red ones are the fastest :B_steerin ...

Red ones are the fastest :B_steerin

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/639000-639999/639353_151_full.jpg

Nice motor by the way.
  6. Replies
    Views

Now that the torx screws are out you are ready to...

Now that the torx screws are out you are ready to lift up the left side of the dash pad. Push up a little and pull the dash pad towards you. Lift up on the left side slowly, your speaker wire (the...
  7. Thread: Adjusting boost

by Bracer
    Replies
    Views

Right. 1) Dont use the WG to adjust the boost,...

Right.

1) Dont use the WG to adjust the boost, only tweak it to gain / reduce spool-up and spiking. And always make a note of what you do to it i.e how many turns and what way...
  8. Replies
    Views

What you get is ignition cut for that moment of...

What you get is ignition cut for that moment of overboost. But if its too higher spike you can throw a CEL light which will force the car into limp home mode and yes it will revert to the base W/G...
  9. Replies
    Views

850 Service Light Reset Procedure (Pre 96)

Switch ignition on, open the diagnostic-socket in the motorcompartment, put the plug in opening 7, press the small button 4 times, wait untill the led lights up steady, press the button once and wait...
  10. Thread: Stage 0 Tune Up

by Bracer
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Glad to help :wink:

Glad to help :wink:
  11. Thread: Stage 0 Tune Up

by Bracer
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Stage 0 Tune Up

As most of us are driving high mileage motors I thought it an idea to list what should be considered as the basic tune up for any car prior to any performance modifications are carried out.

But...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready