Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. fozzybear850r I have a 850r and I'm running A BSR...

fozzybear850r I have a 850r and I'm running A BSR open filter with a forge blanking plate and have no problems at all and it sounds grate, as for Exhausts If money is no object Ferrita is the way to...
  2. A cone shouldn't cause the plugs to fail, i know...

A cone shouldn't cause the plugs to fail, i know some people don't like using cone filters because the oil they use to attract the dust "can" come off and damage the MAF but i know a couple of...
  3. saaamon, I ran a universal sorta mushroom filter...

saaamon, I ran a universal sorta mushroom filter on mine and sure it contributed to my plugs fouling, poss from overfueling?
  4. Ferrita full system. You wont be dissaponited! As...

Ferrita full system. You wont be dissaponited! As for a dump valve have you thought of having a forge blanking plate and cone filter? With that you'll get the turbo stall noise and dispite what...
  5. I have a Bailey DV36 twin piston BOV on mine, no...

I have a Bailey DV36 twin piston BOV on mine, no problems as yet, prob had it about 6 months or so. I don't think you will have any problems if you get a twin piston jobbie, the single pistons seem...
  6. Replies
    Views

these are what i'm going for, they also do chrome...

these are what i'm going for, they also do chrome ones which i dont like.....
  7. Replies
    Views

I have a Ferrita fitted to mine but it's only a...

I have a Ferrita fitted to mine but it's only a cat back system, it's not very loud but it does help the old performance.
  8. Replies
    Views

i will let you know when i fit my feritta. have a...

i will let you know when i fit my feritta. have a look on you tube there are some awesome 850 clips using dif systems
  9. Replies
    Views

How long is a piece of string??? I think this...

How long is a piece of string???

I think this is one of these topics thats hard to get an objective opinion about.

From what i read the OBX system is very keenly priced but might take a bit...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready