Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

They will be the same, IIRC the V70 one is...

They will be the same, IIRC the V70 one is thicker so stronger, it is still on the car so will have to check the condition of it first, pm me to remind me if i don't get back to you

Gary
  2. Thread: ive got problems

by james
    Replies
    Views

hi nath u can buy the part to fix the locking...

hi nath u can buy the part to fix the locking mechanism on fuel cap you can get one for about a tenner on ebay.i changed mine but luckily for me mine stopped working and was allways left open which i...
  3. Replies
    Views

aw poo mate, bit of a downer mate, hope it's...

aw poo mate, bit of a downer mate, hope it's repairable without to much of a pain in the wallet
  4. Replies
    Views

Sounds like your turbos shot nath , sounds like...

Sounds like your turbos shot nath , sounds like the oil thats burning is screwing with your emissions and confusing the ecu on your fuelling ratios .
  5. Replies
    Views

I'd say it could be the Lambda, it's probably...

I'd say it could be the Lambda, it's probably over fueling, can you get the codes read?, that'll give you a better idea of where to start.
  6. Thread: dipstick.....

by IC
    Replies
    Views

The design of the dipstick and tube has...

The design of the dipstick and tube has changed/been upgraded for some reason - as I found out when trying to replace the dipstick on my '98 S70R, as the new dipstick was too broad at the top, even...
  7. Replies
    Views

I got one out of a 2.5 20v and the part number...

I got one out of a 2.5 20v and the part number was the same. So I would say yes! Your plastic top snapped off as well? Use some mole grips to get it out.
  8. Replies
    Views

you broke it or lost it? i broke mine just took...

you broke it or lost it?
    i broke mine just took it to friendly volvo people (BRAYDONS) and compared it with new one.
    job done
  9. Thread: dipstick.....

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

Hi nath i would have thought all the petrol 850...

Hi nath i would have thought all the petrol 850 and eairly v70's would fit before you buy one just tell the breaker that you want to make sure its fits and try it on the car but obviously your car...
  10. Replies
    Views

as i said before,probly cost about £200 in averidge garage inc parts
  11. Thread: cambelt change

by Alan M
    Replies
    Views

Changing the necessary pulleys and belt can be...

Changing the necessary pulleys and belt can be done in around an hour if done a few times before and on a first go wont take too much longer as its a very easy job if you have attempted jobs like...
  12. Thread: cambelt change

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

while have the cam belt done i would change the...

while have the cam belt done i would change the serpantine belt too
  13. Replies
    Views

if you arnt sure then i would leave it alone as it will cost you a lot more if you get it wrong,
    it should only take about an hour if you know what your doin & with the right tools,infact im doing...
  14. Thread: 850 diet

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

First thing I'd do is ditch the big piece of...

First thing I'd do is ditch the big piece of fibreglass/kevlar that sits under the headlining. My old ex cop t5 had this and it weighed a ton.
  15. Thread: cambelt change

by MrMopp
    Replies
    Views

If your mechanical knowledge isnt too bad its a...

If your mechanical knowledge isnt too bad its a DIY job nath :)
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah it was totally standard that’s what let the...

Yeah it was totally standard that’s what let the car down and the crazy brake fade that scared me, Honestly on the straights it came into its on once I broke the toyos in an got more confident I...
  17. Replies
    Views

In fairness Nath you dont actually have anything...

In fairness Nath you dont actually have anything distasateful on your car and modifying the car to handle, stop and perform better is never in question :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Had one of these in black full veloce factory kit...

Had one of these in black full veloce factory kit , centre exit exhaust e.t.c loved it , would happily have another :)
  19. Replies
    Views

very nice mate. i do love the retro motors. thats...

very nice mate. i do love the retro motors. thats why im restoring my mk1 astra GTE to. dont see many retro cars on the road anymore. rare to see the standered model ones letalone the sports ones
  20. Thread: 19t

by Wobbly Dave
    Replies
    Views

I've had some performance issues lately - which I...

I've had some performance issues lately - which I am glad to say have been resolved. HLM had my car back for 4 weeks. There were many issues - MAF, Injectors, new wishbone and a new custom map -...
  21. Replies
    Views

If you look at the online catalogue here: ...

If you look at the online catalogue here:

http://www.brakesinternational.com/

It will give you all the brake dimensions you need to be able to compare them..
  22. Replies
    Views

i think it would be the same pattern,or do volvo...

i think it would be the same pattern,or do volvo pcd's change across the range?i though they were mostly 5x108
  23. Replies
    Views

850's and P1 x70's share a lot of similarities. ...

850's and P1 x70's share a lot of similarities. That PFV upgrade is for the P2 car.
  24. Replies
    Views

I'll be changing out my pads in the next week or...

I'll be changing out my pads in the next week or so I'll send you my old ones if you want them to compare with yours at all?
  25. Replies
    Views

glad to here it mate. its funny what a set of...

glad to here it mate.

its funny what a set of ht leads can do to a car. i was convinced my gearbox had gone then found out it was my leads.

as some of you on here probly remember made a...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready