Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The lpt map really well mate I had one and that...

The lpt map really well mate I had one and that thing was quick for an lpt and as said before go to hlm
  2. Thread: chips

by glock19
    Replies
    Views

To remove the strap, use a saw blade to make a...

To remove the strap, use a saw blade to make a groove on the rounded rivet-like fastener. With the groove done, just use a "minus" screwdriver to remove the fastener (recycle it). The ECM (sitting in...
  3. Replies
    Views

Its passed the last 2 years well under the...

Its passed the last 2 years well under the emissions, i fitted 2 new lambdas at the same time, altho just replaced them again not due to the cat tho, due to a faulty MAF sensor that took a load of...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hiya, To be honest, when I fitted my projectors...

Hiya, To be honest, when I fitted my projectors recently I nipped into the local MOT testing place (while they were quiet) and had them adjust them for me, takes a few mins and they have the correct...
  5. Thread: Locking Fuel cap

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Think you'll find that your car has an Anti...

Think you'll find that your car has an Anti siphon device built into the filler neck. Doing away with the need for a locking cap (they were just problematic anyway).
  6. You'd be better buying a cheap code reader. I'm...

You'd be better buying a cheap code reader. I'm in the trade and my MAC one reads most things and was less than 50quid, however... Alot of the time code readers do point in the wrong erection. You...
  7. I could be wrong, but a distributor cap or leads...

I could be wrong, but a distributor cap or leads would generally give a misfire rather than a total cut - coil pack failure might have this effect. I have had full throttle misfires on T5 in the...
  8. Sounds as if you have tried a few things - and...

Sounds as if you have tried a few things - and I'm not sure. If it is actually cutting out it and there are no fault codes it COULD be something daft like the ignition barrel is wearing out and the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: HI Kim i have one if you are in this area...

HI Kim i have one if you are in this area anytime?

Gary
  10. Replies
    Views

Check this...

Check this thread, there's some pics in it. The 'Search' button is usually the best place to start looking if your stuck on anything, most things have been covered at one point or another.
  11. Replies
    Views

I think we should do a poll on this forum of...

I think we should do a poll on this forum of people who have working cruise control ;)

Search through old posts or check Matthews Volvo Site - there is BOUND to be a thread on the subject. There...
  12. Replies
    Views

Are you engaging it above 30 mph? Looki at the...

Are you engaging it above 30 mph? Looki at the manual and follow instructions. Usually a relay or else the little vacumn unit that sits under the battery tray. Volvo breakers sell a working 'repair...
  13. Replies
    Views

Looks nice enough and he says he has history. I...

Looks nice enough and he says he has history. I think you pretty much are obliged to buy it if it is as described, however, if there are any dash lights showing - for example the ABS or Lambda...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready