Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Lowering springs, assuming they're the right...

Lowering springs, assuming they're the right springs for your car, should always be captured at full suspension droop, so wont fall out.
    ie. their free length needs to be long enough that they're...
  2. I am just about to fit 40 mm lowered springs and...

I am just about to fit 40 mm lowered springs and new struts, Holstein do a set of struts and shocks specifically for lowered springs to keep the springs under some compression even when the...
  3. I have a t28 on my 940 lpt. you need an t3 to t28...

I have a t28 on my 940 lpt. you need an t3 to t28 adaptor and to get the manifold machined flat on the turbo mounting face, and obviously the oil feed line and return, the water pipes and the exhaust...
  4. Replies
    Views

welcome pal, ive just had a dig around in my mag...

welcome pal, ive just had a dig around in my mag rack in the bathroom and found this.
    Get yourself a back issue of PPC magazine April 2008, issue 48.

it has a 7 page tuning guide for 700 and 900...
  5. Replies
    Views

The clutch won't give anything over 250whp mate...

The clutch won't give anything over 250whp mate .19t you will be pushing it hard to get over 300 bhp but a 20g will do it easy if you want to keep with mitsi turbo. Garrett I would go t34 cossie...
  6. Replies
    Views

The reason why ask this because then the turbo...

The reason why ask this because then the turbo choice and maf size and injectors etc etc
  7. Replies
    Views

hows about this?...

hows about this?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-T5-Turbo-Charger-V70-XC70-V70XC-S60-T5-B5234T3-Petrol-/161060846600?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257ff97c08

and one of these...
  8. Replies
    Views

he on bout afr- air fuel ratio.... whap it into...

he on bout afr- air fuel ratio....
    whap it into a o2 bung port tell you your afr- running rich/lean
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi, welcome to the forum. Smithy knows a bit...

Hi, welcome to the forum. Smithy knows a bit about 940s, at least how to take them apart.;)
  10. Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard :) The redblock is a tough...

Welcome aboard :)

The redblock is a tough motor and doesn't take too much to hit the kind of power you're looking for.I would imagine the wideband stuff would be a good idea if you're planning on...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hello. I don't know about wide band and all that...

Hello. I don't know about wide band and all that but you can make your own AFR guage :D

http://www.scirocco.org/tech/misc/afgauge/af.html
  12. I would think you will need to weld on an adapter...

I would think you will need to weld on an adapter onto the manifold and you would have to make a new down pipe, a lot easyer to sell it and put on a 18 or19t imo.
  13. Depends if it has a t3 stamp and please intro...

Depends if it has a t3 stamp and please intro yourself so I'm not the only 940 owner lol
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready