Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Rica + ac

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate No he didn't but thats probably...

Hi mate

No he didn't but thats probably because I forgot to ask! He did say that RICA said that their map had nothing to do with the problems with the AC as the two are never related. Russ seems...
  2. Replies
    Views

You too mate, thanks Hope you got everything...

You too mate, thanks

Hope you got everything done. Everything was fine on mine as I was hoping but Russ did spot a couple of other things that need sorting!!!

Thanks for the cleaning advice.
  3. Thread: Rica + ac

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

I can tell you he will get nowhere near my rim!

I can tell you he will get nowhere near my rim!
  4. Replies
    Views

Sounds like it mate. I can't remember exactly...

Sounds like it mate. I can't remember exactly what Russ said but that sounds along the right lines. RICA are very lucky they've got dealers that can spot their ££££ ups.
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi there. Yes and Yes really. I have just...

Hi there.

Yes and Yes really. I have just fitted a K&N panel filter to mine and it does make a difference. No sound difference as far as I can tell but everythings definately smoother. Throttle...
  6. Thread: K&N Air Filter

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

No worries mate I was joking too, I know you...

No worries mate I was joking too, I know you didn't mean it that way, just made me laugh. Got to go anyway, the wife's trough is empty!
  7. Thread: HU 803 and Ipod

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

This is what I have in mine plugged into the cd...

This is what I have in mine plugged into the cd changer plug on the back of my HU803. So I can't use the boot changer anymore but doesn't bother me.
  8. Thread: RICA Tune...

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

Me too. Good customer service as you do not under...

Me too. Good customer service as you do not under any circumstances want to be dealing with RICA directly. RICA themselves = Excellent product/Very bad customer service.

Best done through a dealer...
  9. Replies
    Views

I get this too. What size are your wheels out...

I get this too. What size are your wheels out interest? Mine are 18's with 225's on. Sorry can't help with the other issues as I am a little bit dim when it comes to anything more technical than...
  10. Replies
    Views

dammit he's quick! What he said!

dammit he's quick!

What he said!
  11. Replies
    Views

Had a look in the haynes manual and it seems to...

Had a look in the haynes manual and it seems to be a case of taking the HU out.

I have the phone unit instead of the cup holder but that came out when I took the HU out so its probably the same...
  12. I think... RICA may... have finally fixed it!!!!

Just got an email saying that a new map was waiting for me on the RICA server. Tentatively I synced my PPC and took it out to the car where at last it didn't just want to 'read' the car! So managed...
  13. Replies
    Views

Honestly that was almost the exact symptoms mine...

Honestly that was almost the exact symptoms mine had except mine did it all the time but much worse when heater was on and it was the pollen filter. Russ at RT's said it looked like it had never been...
  14. Thread: Bulb Failure...

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

Mine does that everyday. but after a couple of...

Mine does that everyday. but after a couple of seconds it goes away! So I just ignore it. Its been doing it for the past 8 or so months. I've checked all the lights and they seem fine.
  15. Replies
    Views

Shiny new wheels on a shiny car!

Just picked up some Nebs from Chad and had the car Cleaned!

I think it looks fantastic! (I would though) The new wheels and repainted grille nicely finishing it off.

Nearly done now, just a new...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi chris I still can't remember the name of...

Hi chris

I still can't remember the name of the paint and keep forgetting to look but it was just of the shelf in my local car hardware shop. And yes the paint was chipping off. I think it always...
  17. Replies
    Views

I had one and it was from a driving point of view...

I had one and it was from a driving point of view the best car I've ever driven. It didn't matter about the straight line speed so much as it was so quick round the bends and the power out of corners...
  18. Replies
    Views

When I go to mine in Southampton I always ask to...

When I go to mine in Southampton I always ask to speak to the mechanics direct as the idiots on the desk don't know what the hell your talking about. I ended up having an argument with one girl after...
  19. Thread: PPC tuning

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

Mines ok but my power comes in at 3.5k rpm and...

Mines ok but my power comes in at 3.5k rpm and keeps going to about 5.5. The mpg saving is a lie as you always tend to be a more heavy footed and you are advised to use super unleaded so it's...
  20. Thread: Poly Bushes...

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

I've had the top mount and the wishbone ones...

I've had the top mount and the wishbone ones done. The top mount was the most noticable difference. More vibrations though. The wishbones were all changed when I had my suspension updated so...
  21. Thread: Which Remap?

by mikouk
    Replies
    Views

exactly!

exactly!
  22. Replies
    Views

Not sure mate. I need to find out. I know they...

Not sure mate. I need to find out. I know they had trouble in the first place getting it to work with my car so maybe thats related. Like I say once I'm free I will take it back to the garage to get...
  23. Replies
    Views

Well its tricky. I am happy with the map in the...

Well its tricky. I am happy with the map in the most part but its very harsh. Its either all or nothing, and at the moment the cars revs dip at 3k rpm like I've changed gear with is very...
  24. Replies
    Views

My suspension upgrade came to £1000 but that...

My suspension upgrade came to £1000 but that included the Koni fsd shock kit, the eibach springs, and all labour.
  25. Replies
    Views

New Suspension and Rica!

Got the car back today from RT's. I had the suspension uprated with Koni shocks and eibach springs. Also had the Rica upgrade done.

Its like a different car. Because this is the first car I've had...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready