Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Project 850 T5 AWD

After fitting a T5 engine in a 240 I thought I needed a more challenging project.

So I brought a 97 V70 awd with a full service history and 150k miles from a guy who had owned it for 8 years and...
  2. Replies
    Views

another update. some more bodywork advances and...

another update. some more bodywork advances and general tat going on, me and john started the cutting out of the rear quater removing rust and accident damage that looked like the hms titanic crashed...
  3. Replies
    Views

Merry Christmas :)

The team and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope you all get what you wanted :). (And if you didn't, you've been bad).
  4. Replies
    Views

Not much progress lately, but got the T-5R out of...

Not much progress lately, but got the T-5R out of hibernation ready for its transplant!
  5. Replies
    Views

The difference is the compressor wheel. There...

The difference is the compressor wheel.

There is the flatback where the back of the compressor wheel is flat and the superback where the back of the compressor wheel is tapered.

The kits are...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well, finally made a start on this car, I do...

Well, finally made a start on this car, I do still have it believe it or not!

The first job I wanted to do was replace the jammed sunroof (tricky job).

Got the headlining out easily enough, in...
  7. Replies
    Views

Update for the c70

Wife has really taken to the c70 which tbh i didn't think she would, Fixed the roof with a replacement micro switch which are attached the the lifting arms at the rear so now all good.

Could...
  8. Replies
    Views

Studs have arrived. Sneaky peaky at the new...

Studs have arrived. Sneaky peaky at the new cylinder block...

9. Thread: Project 254

by oblark
    Replies
    Views

Yep it's up and running. ...

Yep it's up and running.

https://youtu.be/FaB6Fu8upl0
  10. Replies
    Views

You'll need the O/S and front engine anchors from...

You'll need the O/S and front engine anchors from the ME7, rear coolant drain pipe off your engine and drill out and tap the block to M10 for the top engine mount and grind it out for the bosses.
  11. Replies
    Views

I have them in the engine I've just fitted in the...

I have them in the engine I've just fitted in the Green AWD. Fitted genuine volvo bearings in them and they seem to have fitted ok and starts ok. Time will tell once I get it MOTed and start...
  12. Replies
    Views

They are down to £200 delivered now. They...

They are down to £200 delivered now.

They should fit but check them carefully as I've had them before where they are too wide to clear the bottom of the bore and too wide to fit in the piston.
  13. Replies
    Views

The main problem is in our engines they have no...

The main problem is in our engines they have no location tabs so a lot of people just fit them how ever on another note I would also check your crank for wear and get the correct size bearing
  14. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately know of a couple now the have spun...

Unfortunately know of a couple now the have spun big end bearings
  15. Replies
    Views

just make sure you fit the big end bearings...

just make sure you fit the big end bearings properly, or you join the long list of people with spun bearings :( (this has nothing to do with these rods, just a general observation)
  16. Replies
    Views

eBay number 281934113559

eBay number 281934113559
  17. Thread: handbrake issues

by PNuT
    Replies
    Views

I have had a few problems in the past with...

I have had a few problems in the past with these... one think I have found to make sure of is the clips that hold the shoes to the back plate have a habit of bending slightly so make sure they hold...
  18. Replies
    Views

Never had a problem with them with decent cables...

Never had a problem with them with decent cables donnas s70 need new cables for mot at end of this month so I will report back if I remember
  19. Replies
    Views

Have the same problem with our V70R, changed...

Have the same problem with our V70R, changed shoes, adjusted them up, still wouldn't pass the MOT, in the end I got the MOTing garage to do it, I think they gave up too, as even though it came back...
  20. Replies
    Views

They are just crap I'm sure of it. Perhaps your...

They are just crap I'm sure of it. Perhaps your cable wants doing too?

If its any consolation I had a similar issue with the D5, handbrake shoes were something like 12% efficient, loads of meat...
  21. Just for you ;) 29534

Just for you ;)
  22. Replies
    Views

Picked the manifold up from the machine shop...

Picked the manifold up from the machine shop yesterday, they had to machine 1.5mm off of the face to true it. When it was fitted i noticed the throttle pedal was very light so I've fitted a tension...
  23. Replies
    Views

I have driven manuals for over thirty years and...

I have driven manuals for over thirty years and was a bit reluctant to buy my T5 because it is automatic. Now I wonder why I could be bothered changing gear . It's like a tiler I go Kart and the...
  24. Thread: koni fsd's

by Nealevo
    Replies
    Views

Glad you are getting on with them, I really only...

Glad you are getting on with them, I really only struggled with mine when I was on a track, on the road I could fault them.
  25. Thread: koni fsd's

by AshDVS
    Replies
    Views

If you have standard springs in the car they'll...

If you have standard springs in the car they'll be fine. They're not ideal for more spring rate and lower ride heights though.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready