Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well thats about 10 years!

As per some discussion the other day, the first post from someone who wasn't managing the site was 25th August 2004........so about 10 years ago.

So happy 10th birthday to VPCUK. (Volvot5 or...
  2. Replies
    Views

As promiced Itching now to get it all done then...

As promiced
    Itching now to get it all done then got to wait to mop it also half way through the paint its certainly made short work of 7.5 ltrs ...
  3. Replies
    Views

appreciate that buddy! :) ahaha. its rolling on...

appreciate that buddy! :)
    ahaha. its rolling on some new vreds now :)
  4. Replies
    Views

I have no idea matey, will send you a PM

I have no idea matey, will send you a PM
  5. Replies
    Views

Trust me, I will and the car just feels better...

Trust me, I will and the car just feels better anyway. The power doesn't surge now, it just feels nice and smooth and the car wants to be 'driven'. Very pleased with the quality of work from the...
  6. My sigy pic is the good side, with the offside...

My sigy pic is the good side, with the offside having a faded rear quarter. Think there's a few in my garage, but she needs 2 front wings and the full respray for sure. Drives very well and I've been...
  7. Replies
    Views

Don't fit a tuning box, get a proper remap done.

Don't fit a tuning box, get a proper remap done.
  8. Thread: D5 Power

by welderone
    Replies
    Views

Yes it does and as my car was low mileage it was...

Yes it does and as my car was low mileage it was even better. I went out with the Volvo mechanic afterwards and even he said wow. Better still when the turbo back exhaust was done . I do the same...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready