2. Replies
    Views

Very nice motor mate .got to love a nice 940

Very nice motor mate .got to love a nice 940
  3. Thread: mbc for 940 lpt

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

Is this car a silver saloon that was for sale a...

Is this car a silver saloon that was for sale a while back nice car if it is .mbc question it will be very rare that you will hit anything over 12psi on a lpt because the actuator is none adjustable...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good to see you are going to build the car again...

Good to see you are going to build the car again mate .im glad you said one of the fastest volvos in the uk lol .see you on a strip near you matey and you too Pete .
  5. Replies
    Views

Jays car has been running reliable for ages now...

Jays car has been running reliable for ages now and it's his daily lol.he uses a 25 litre fuel cell with twin Bosch 044 pumps .his car has got a hx40 super with billet wheels and twin external...
  6. Replies
    Views

Or I don't think that was the problem with Jim...

Or
    I don't think that was the problem with Jim he was too afraid of breaking a shaft or gearbox that he didnot launch the car heavy .and the map still needed adjusting .or he cannot drive lol.larger...
  7. Thread: Side markers

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

Check ur fuses mate .they are off when the...

Check ur fuses mate .they are off when the ignition off but when running and side lights on the side markers are supposed to be on too .
  8. Replies
    Views

Coordsport do the stuff for the redblock mate .i...

Coordsport do the stuff for the redblock mate .i got wesco pistons and rods from them for mine
  9. Replies
    Views

Mte or Rica or shark

Mte or Rica or shark
  10. Replies
    Views

They are wind back calipers for the rear brakes...

They are wind back calipers for the rear brakes mate .no rear shoes just pads and u need a wind back tool .very cheap to buy though .
  11. Replies
    Views

That very true if u are doing that mileage .the...

That very true if u are doing that mileage .the 40 series handles pretty well standard .i fitted b4 Billy's to m e with h&r springs not too low and very comfortable too .and not a bad price ether...
  12. Replies
    Views

I would just service it and drive it mate .aslong...

I would just service it and drive it mate .aslong as the tyres at good that's what counts .they are good on fuel being a diesel and got 115bhp standard .i still like the 1.8 petrol though and they...
  13. Replies
    Views

Oh yes very nice

Oh yes very nice
  14. Replies
    Views

Short runners more top end long runners more...

Short runners more top end long runners more bottom end
  15. Replies
    Views

Not all redblocks are none interference lads...

Not all redblocks are none interference lads .check what cam it uses first .the t cam engines are non interference and I think the a cam engines are too .but the v and k cam engines are interference .
  16. Replies
    Views

Yes but on hold at mo .personnel circumstances...

Yes but on hold at mo .personnel circumstances but I am working on the car bit by bit .its in my garage nice and dry and safe lol .im afraid it will have to be next year that things will look 100...
  17. Replies
    Views

I have something similar for my 940

I have something similar for my 940
  18. Replies
    Views

Yes I agree best to just remap a diesel .but I...

Yes I agree best to just remap a diesel .but I have to admit I'm liking my v40 because it does everything I need it too .and I drive trucks for a living so petrol head I will be staying lol .
  19. Replies
    Views

No the filter was a pressy and got it last night...

No the filter was a pressy and got it last night and fitted it today .but if it wasn't for jack wanting to fit it .it would of been sitting in the house for ages lol
  20. Replies
    Views

I am working on the real car and will post some...

I am working on the real car and will post some pics very soon .the ladder frame is in powder coating at mo and then will get pics back up .once all the floor is dried out I will fit hardline fuel...
  21. Replies
    Views

Just rebuilding the new ratio axle on the real...

Just rebuilding the new ratio axle on the real car at mo .
  22. Replies
    Views

A little mod to the v40 today

i did a little mod to the v40 today sounds nice too .lots of whooshing and I can here the turbo whistle now too .
  23. Thread: V40 2.0 turbo

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

You will don't worry but money needed to go on...

You will don't worry but money needed to go on daily for now and garage at house too .i have been doing work on the 940 like strengthening rear ladder frame and repainting inner floor too
  24. Replies
    Views

Even better a b230fk same engine but a lot less...

Even better a b230fk same engine but a lot less stressed.its very hard to find a b23et early type with the forged bottom end .modt are also worn to death too .
  25. Replies
    Views

From what I have heard they are nice cars and...

From what I have heard they are nice cars and very tunable too
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready