Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I've altered Oblarks XDF so he can do the soft...

I've altered Oblarks XDF so he can do the soft mod for you now. Im just too busy at the mo.
  2. Well, hmmm. It's easy to sort out. There are 2...

Well, hmmm. It's easy to sort out. There are 2 ways of doing it. Hardware mod inside the ECU or a soft mod.
    Hardware mod requires cutting, soldering and adding a resistor or 2.
    Soft mod is easy but...
  3. Replies
    Views

The soft mod only came to light 5th March, Not...

The soft mod only came to light 5th March, Not sure about the hardware mod. Either way, You have to do one or the other to get the AC working correctly of you convert from 4.3 to 4.4
  4. Replies
    Views

Im not sure, I thought he had binned the A/C...

Im not sure, I thought he had binned the A/C anyway?
  5. Replies
    Views

If you fit the ECU without changing 2 values in...

If you fit the ECU without changing 2 values in the bin, the AC won't work. At one time you had to do a hardware mod but recently, A very nice clever bloke called Piet from the Netherlands found a...
  6. Replies
    Views

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread....

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread. I had my suspicions it may have been an ostrich inside too.
    My M4.4 "TurboTuner" that I've been using for about a year now. I use tunerpro for tuning...
  7. Replies
    Views

V70 M4.4 running COP (Coil On Plug)

Thought it was about time I showed this off. I've not seen another 850 or x70 running COP without any after market add on, This is done straight from the ECU. A few people have been involved in it, ...
  8. Replies
    Views

The BMW sensor is exactly the same as the Volvo...

The BMW sensor is exactly the same as the Volvo one, the only difference is the plug. There are a number of people using this maf and table with no problems. Rob has a very odd issue. I would like...
  9. Thread: Turbos?

by Avinitlarge
    Replies
    Views

Ive got a Kinugawa 20t turbo, Had a good look...

Ive got a Kinugawa 20t turbo, Had a good look over it, quality looks spot on. Before buying it, it did lots of reading on various forums, only a couple of post saying don't buy but loads saying how...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yep, the ostrich make life SO much quicker and...

Yep, the ostrich make life SO much quicker and easier. The old way took over 2 mins to write the full file, with the ostrich, a second or 2. The big plus is, if you make 1 minor change, you dont have...
  11. Replies
    Views

I would recommend buying an ostrich. You can...

I would recommend buying an ostrich. You can write 1 value at a time in the blink of an eye, Doing it through the OBD is a PITA, You have to write a full binary, the voltage has to be correct, you...
  12. Replies
    Views

Well, the rods and bending were looked into. The...

Well, the rods and bending were looked into. The main cause of bending rods is a bad tune, mainly cause by knock/Detonation. Make sense really. The tune it is having is going to be done over a long...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready