Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just to keep things updated, the other day I...

Just to keep things updated, the other day I replaced the fuel filter and bracket with new genuine items.

I also replaced the clamp on the fuel filler neck, again with genuine items as it was...
  2. Replies
    Views

A couple of pics form Goodwood at the weekend, I...

A couple of pics form Goodwood at the weekend, I gatecrashed a 'Bahn Stormers' Sunday Service :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Taxed & Insured, The M135i went back on Monday so...

Taxed & Insured, The M135i went back on Monday so I've just driven it home.

MOT and checkover on the 17th, cambelt, waterpump, de-cat and exhaust being fitted on the 20th - then it will be in use....
  4. Replies
    Views

Looks great, you mentioned earlier in your thread...

Looks great, you mentioned earlier in your thread about swapping the BCS for a later version. Is this a better part or were you simply replacing a failed unit?
  5. Replies
    Views

Looks a bit better than when I got it!!

Looks a bit better than when I got it!!
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks, the M135i is leased and is going back...

Thanks, the M135i is leased and is going back (early) in a few months. The 850 is its replacement, ish.

This wife has this, but I'm tempted to get a matching pair again and get a V50 D5 or 2.0...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks to a good friend I now have a freshly...

Thanks to a good friend I now have a freshly painted R front bumper, headlight trims that I smoothed and also re-painted mirror caps as they were scuffed!
  8. Replies
    Views

My 850 T5 Estate with 215k Miles..

Hi all,

This is a bit of an introduction as I have had my T5 for a few months now and wanted to document some progress. I have been fairly poor with taking photos so far though as I've been...
  9. Replies
    Views

Does this work? ...

Does this work?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjA4WDgxMA==/z/OhQAAOSwbqpTs2Ns/$_57.JPG
  10. Replies
    Views

I'll have one of these in the next month or two,...

I'll have one of these in the next month or two, just showing my interest :)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready