Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Don said he had ferrita DP but i think they are...

Don said he had ferrita DP but i think they are around the £600 mark? But dont quote me on it

Cant say wether i recomend it though as havent got one yet.....
  2. Replies
    Views

Thats not that bigger diffrence at all!! Cars...

Thats not that bigger diffrence at all!! Cars looking awesome
  3. Replies
    Views

This weeks purchases have arrived...going to try...

This weeks purchases have arrived...going to try and fit them next week....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/robotron1987/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-05-23-22-08-45-1_zpskxegvxwn.png
  4. Replies
    Views

I had the original system on so needed to cut it...

I had the original system on so needed to cut it off, or you would have to swing the rear axle down. But pretty standard exhaust swap!! Bit louder then the standard exhaust at idle, but when you give...
  5. Replies
    Views

This week the R got a new cat back, after...

This week the R got a new cat back, after pestering Don for the last month about Ferrita exhausts he told me he had them in stock. So ordered it up and Don said he would ship overnight. Then about 3...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi all bit of an update... Noticed the exhaust...

Hi all bit of an update...

Noticed the exhaust from the centre back is on its last legs (not bad considering its the original) so just waiting for Don from Kalmar Union to get some ferritas...
  7. Replies
    Views

V70r aka Darth Vadar

Hi People

I thought I'd start a Project thread, its not going to be the quickest project as between the new house, 3 year old and 1year old my money seems to disappear pretty quick!! So the car...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready